Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

What does jayjay have to do with this game ? Big question who are you on nf . The guy left because he was overbearing on forum. :gonope:
Post automatically merged:

Vote lynch MUUGEN

Emil

Certified Memelord
What does jayjay have to do with this game ? Big question who are you on nf . The guy left because he was overbearing on forum. :gonope:

Vote lynch MUUGEN
well him kekmalding is something

but u dont rly have to vote him for it lol (atleast not yet lmao)
yes pls lol
i second this
sorry i didn't mean to bring it up my b lol.

M

MUUGEN

i just found it really funny how u expected something from me on the first hour of the game

like no cap, are you REALLY expecting something from me right as the game started or were you joking? cuz I can't imagine a town asking another town to just magically give him some info on the first hour of the game lmao
I mean if you’re town like you stated I’d expect nothing less.

it’s funny you can’t imagine town asking another town to give him some info but that’s precisely what you asked of me and then tried to say I swiftly dodged your question..... quite hypocritical of you don’t you say?

My problem rn is that im not used to more than half the people here, assume ya all came from nf(yes i said the word. bite me midnight).
I know Go.D Usopp from there(im Onikaido btw), but never played with anyone on this list that's from there.

F

Fallen Prince

but u dont rly have to vote him for it lol (atleast not yet lmao)

yes pls lol
i second this
sorry i didn't mean to bring it up my b lol.
Seems like an old time pal of jayjay. :jordanmf:

I am certain its jayjay creating alt account here lets lynch him he will start complaining how bad we are at mafia. Sorry this one gotta go.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I mean if you’re town like you stated I’d expect nothing less.

it’s funny you can’t imagine town asking another town to give him some info but that’s precisely what you asked of me and then tried to say I swiftly dodged your question..... quite hypocritical of you don’t you say?
yes,

i asked u that because YOU are requesting some info from me that I don't have.

so I wanted to see if maybe YOU happened to have some info you wanna share, you know??

I mean, why would YOU expect US to get some info if YOU don't even have any. So how could WE have some??

step ur bait game up bro or YOU might actually die today

M

MUUGEN

thats cute did you come to try and get some heat off your mate?

but u dont rly have to vote him for it lol (atleast not yet lmao
buddying, noted.
Muugen is scummy as hell. Wont mind for his day 1 lynch.
interesting please elaborate, there’s no substance beyond your muugen is scummy and pushing for my Lynch you can try but you’ll fail.

Emil

Certified Memelord
My problem rn is that im not used to more than half the people here, assume ya all came from nf(yes i said the word. bite me midnight).
I know Go.D Usopp from there(im Onikaido btw), but never played with anyone on this list that's from there.
ohhh hey onikaido

F

Fallen Prince

While its weird to see him berrate fluffs and accusing people of being sus not even 2 hours in, i'd say you wanting to push him so early on is not that much better. Let things run their course.
Sorry mate Muugen gotta go.

Emil

Certified Memelord
oh w8 muugen ur new here too?

so u dont know anyone then

cmon fam u can't be this aggro when u don't know anyone

that's asking for getting lynched day 1 .

speaking of which, do we have any jesters in this game? @mods

M

MUUGEN

yes,

i asked u that because YOU are requesting some info from me that I don't have.

so I wanted to see if maybe YOU happened to have some info you wanna share, you know??

I mean, why would YOU expect US to get some info if YOU don't even have any. So how could WE have some??

step ur bait game up bro or YOU might actually die today

I don’t recall ever asking you for info please quote me I’d love to see it.

I don’t need to bait someone who’s openly showcasing themselves as scum you keep bringing up this point that I asked you for info which I never did. Not once. Like I said please do show us. We’ll wait.

Youre starting to show faint signs of omgus. bad look on you now that your mates showed up to try and get some heat off of you.

i won’t die to today, you and your mate fallen can try if you’d like.

Status
Not open for further replies.