Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Fallen Prince

So we have a lady claiming herself a survivor. Well good to see join @Ratchet . I dont think you seem new to mafia by looking at your good knowledge on mafia terminology.

From what I can read so far, Michelle is a solid Town read.

Muugen seems overeager and I don't like him asking others to be productive when it's just D1, but then again I can't imagine him doing such things as scum, so lean Town on him, too.

Usopp is being Usopp, that's how he always plays.

Rest dunno yet.

Emil

Certified Memelord
yes baby steps for you and the Rest who don’t seem to know what substance or information means, should I define it for you.
substance: importance, validity, significance or a solid basis.
information: facts provided or learned
Great Answer!!!

now lets take it nice an easy from here

what do you think I need to have importance, validity, and significance to my post??? what exactly do I need to have a solid basis on voting someone???

ughh !!! god dem it, there was a word I wanna use but I forgot it...mind remind me what is that word ??? its something I need to have importance, validity, significance and solid basis on someone. If you happened to know it let me know !!!

he was one of the top posters with nothing contributing to the game just fluff as stated NO substance. Did I ask for info no. As stated no substance want him to all about the game....
as far as I remember, you were also one of the top posters and all ur posts are just reacting to other people's posts in this aggressive, yet non productive manner. u have not yet given us an actual good read by urself lol.

idk how not a single player here knows the difference between substance and information.

really doesn’t seem as if you know the difference between substance and info. Two very different things. You can have substance in a post without info and share info without any substance.
Great !!! why dont u hit me up with an example so I could learn mugen senpai !!! give me an example of a high quality juicy substance post that have 0 info

why are you sacred?

Post automatically merged:

If he is aggresive this means for you he asks to be lynched?

Talking with mods in game thread is mod kill worthy where i play usually, how are the rules here?
he is aggressive for no reason. hes obv getting attention to himself, but not necessarily means he wants to be lynched. im still down to d1 lynch him as we honestly have no value of him around here. if mod confirms jesters in the game then we vig him at night instead of lynching.

also don't think its bannable if we say hi to mods is it lol? its just a little question of whether or not we should expect jesters. they dont have to answer it and I doubt there are any penalties for it lol.

I am a she, nice to meet you.
And you expect scum to answer at that?
hi 'a she', i am usopp

dw its not a serious vote on u, will most likely change it by the end. we still got like 30 hours or so lol.

Muugen seems overeager and I don't like him asking others to be productive when it's just D1, but then again I can't imagine him doing such things as scum, so lean Town on him, too.

Rest dunno yet.
omae wa...

Great Answer!!!

now lets take it nice an easy from here

what do you think I need to have importance, validity, and significance to my post??? what exactly do I need to have a solid basis on voting someone???

ughh !!! god dem it, there was a word I wanna use but I forgot it...mind remind me what is that word ??? its something I need to have importance, validity, significance and solid basis on someone. If you happened to know it let me know !!!

as far as I remember, you were also one of the top posters and all ur posts are just reacting to other people's posts in this aggressive, yet non productive manner. u have not yet given us an actual good read by urself lol.

Great !!! why dont u hit me up with an example so I could learn mugen senpai !!! give me an example of a high quality juicy substance post that have 0 info

he is aggressive for no reason. hes obv getting attention to himself, but not necessarily means he wants to be lynched. im still down to d1 lynch him as we honestly have no value of him around here. if mod confirms jesters in the game then we vig him at night instead of lynching.

also don't think its bannable if we say hi to mods is it lol? its just a little question of whether or not we should expect jesters. they dont have to answer it and I doubt there are any penalties for it lol.

hi 'a she', i am usopp

dw its not a serious vote on u, will most likely change it by the end. we still got like 30 hours or so lol.

omae wa...
Broadcast message:

Yes! Correct!

M

MUUGEN

Miluugen you are not making your case easy. Do you play like this in every game ?
lol you have no case against me though....

do you rely on meta to read people?
Hello.

So, I don't know how it's usually played here, but I'm going to take a considerable risk to myself. I do this because I believe it is for the best both for me, and the rest of the Town at large. You can of course just lynch me here, but by doing so you will set the precedent of alienating survivors. Unless, of course, you believe I'm fake claiming, but that's another matter. And, little it may mean coming from me, claiming like this with no awareness of how this community treats survivors would be an incredible risk for me to take for relatively little gain back.

I'm a Survivor. I do have a secondary aspect to my wincon, but I'm going to need to keep that to myself. I can only assure you that it isn't remotely harmful to the Town.
I’ll place an fos for you how Ratchet I’ve seen you pull off one too many gambits in the past albeitvrej is hosting and comes from OJ where every set up has a survivor

in order for town to trust you i feel it’s in our best interest for you to full claim. You’re a conditional survivor so I don’t like how you didn’t actually open up with this given Your experienc. I also can’t see why you openly partially claimed In your first post as a conditional survivor.

lean scum over town on you.

@Real Go D. Usopp youre Becoming quite annoying really given me ruin vibes, knew you were a troll. I just hope you have some skill.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎

Rest dunno yet.
What do you think of me Flowa?

Status
Not open for further replies.