Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragomir

The problem with this is, we will definitely mislynch anyway. So I would rather be practical and remove Ratchet so that we don’t have that to worry about.

And... I cannot stress enough that we don’t need a mislynch. :sadgrin:
Nat, if you're gonna use this logic then why are you voting for Ratchet instead of TAC? Even if you believe that Yamato is indie, she's definitely pro-town and TAC's wincon is to lynch her. As for as I'm concerned, he's anti-town. Your vote is not making any sense to me.

Nat, if you're gonna use this logic then why are you voting for Ratchet instead of TAC? Even if you believe that Yamato is indie, she's definitely pro-town and TAC's wincon is to lynch her. As for as I'm concerned, he's anti-town. Your vote is not making any sense to me.
I don’t think TAC is making up lynch immunity. And he’s funny to have around :sadgrin: wanna kill him though

TaC revealed he cant be lynched for 1 day.

D

Dragomir

Bruh, gut feeling overalll

Fallen: Was willing to push Muugen for a vote and a lynch 1 hour into the game, reasons unknown, we kept asking him and he says to trust him and that he needs to be gone.
Michelle: She's just been here and there so far, somehwat coasting. Also had a weird dynamic with fallen.

Muugen: Anti fluffer and scum hunter extraordinaire(apparently) but i disagree with his thoughts of wasing a full cycle trying to get rid of neutrals and having a TP on him, dont know what to hink overall.

Nat: Has town vibes but here unwillingness for a mislynch and going for neutrals instead(thus agreeing with muugen) and giving scum one more free day and free reign at night doesnt sit well with me, thus neutral.

Flower: dont need to explain, already did.

Usopp: Already did.
Post automatically merged:

Go for drago if youre gonna go(hey it rhymes!)

@Dragomir why did you wanna vote flower btw

What was your question for her?
I was doubting her "solid town read" on Michelle actually being genuine. I was thinking TMI but before being set on it, I wanted to ask her why.

I was doubting her "solid town read" on Michelle actually being genuine. I was thinking TMI but before being set on it, I wanted to ask her why.
Yeah i went and digged it up. He solid town read on michelle seems to be from a previous game played with her
Didn't see this.

Michelle plays the same as the last game we played together. Unless she's good at faking I think she's Town.
This is her answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.