Status
Not open for further replies.
Reason being youre playing the exact same way you did last game, funny you came in as soon as i dropped this.

What do you mean lmao? The dude's been acting scummy, barely present, posting after dp ends,etc He's playing the same way that he did last game and he was scum. Why are you certain its not Tobi :pepecorn:

tbh i’m as interested in mafia as i was before gonna take a break after this and i try to be more active

Do you have anything on Mich or what?
She voted last sec on fallen. I feel like she mightve been buddying to muugen and ''Save'' him as per her words. Drago is sus too but he gave a reasonable explanation yesterday, what i dont like is how fine he was with the fallen push and how much he was asking other people for their reads/intention on who to vote. He switched to fallen because he said that it was the general consensus, at first he was on you when i did the bait yesterday.
Post automatically merged:

Dude he said he was a lyncher and is ulti, dont make this a repeat of last game please.

tbh i’m as interested in mafia as i was before gonna take a break after this and i try to be more active
Cool, what did you do last night? Any scum reads.

She voted last sec on fallen. I feel like she mightve been buddying to muugen and ''Save'' him as per her words. Drago is sus too but he gave a reasonable explanation yesterday, what i dont like is how fine he was with the fallen push and how much he was asking other people for their reads/intention on who to vote. He switched to fallen because he said that it was the general consensus, at first he was on you when i did the bait yesterday.

Dude he said he was a lyncher and is ulti, dont make this a repeat of last game please.
What bugs me is that he says what I did with Michelle looks like TMI to him. But how is it TMI when he as Town wouldn't know who's Town and had no reason to think this in the first place? I think Drago has a higher chance of being scum than Michelle at this point. Another thing is that in the Code Geass game he insta dived into setup talk while here he seems too careful like he didn't initially know who is Town this game.

Can you give me your reads sis? Im interested to know your thoughts. @Flower

? How
Town:

You: Too ballsy to pull smth what you did yesterday. Feel like only Townies would do this.
Michelle: Still a Town read.
Muugen: Confirmed ally per my results.
Fallen: Confirmed Town per Natalija.
Delight: Claims invest, so innocent until further notice.

Neutral:

Ratchet.

Scums:

Drago: Just explained why.
Tobra: You summarized my thoughts perfectly.
TAC: Don't trust him.

What bugs me is that he says what I did with Michelle looks like TMI to him. But how is it TMI when he as Town wouldn't know who's Town and had no reason to think this in the first place? I think Drago has a higher chance of being scum than Michelle at this point. Another thing is that in the Code Geass game he insta dived into setup talk while here he seems too careful like he didn't initially know who is Town this game.
Dont get me wrong, he was sus since yesterday but i found his questioning on you somewhat fine, the things i said about him asking who is voting who and egging people into giving reads instead of doing it himself(which michelle pointed out) is sus. But the thing is when she asked him that he refused outright to give her the reads she wanted because he didnt feel like it at that moment, do you think scum drago would be this brazen?

same sus list as fuji this early into the game what a confidence
fuji did u see my reply?
This?

Dont get me wrong, he was sus since yesterday but i found his questioning on you somewhat fine, the things i said about him asking who is voting who and egging people into giving reads instead of doing it himself(which michelle pointed out) is sus. But the thing is when she asked him that he refused outright to give her the reads she wanted because he didnt feel like it at that moment, do you think scum drago would be this brazen?
Yes, he would.

Town:

You: Too ballsy to pull smth what you did yesterday. Feel like only Townies would do this.
Michelle: Still a Town read.
Muugen: Confirmed ally per my results.
Fallen: Confirmed Town per Natalija.
Delight: Claims invest, so innocent until further notice.

Neutral:

Ratchet.

Scums:

Drago: Just explained why.
Tobra: You summarized my thoughts perfectly.
TAC: Don't trust him.
When did midnight claim invest?He just said he would confirm TAC is inno. If you have TAC as scummy wouldnt that contradict Midnight's position in your list tho.
And @Zoro D Goat @Xlaw @Steven @vecolaptor , any input would be appreciated, what are your thoughts about the game so far, and if possible a sus list.

D

Dragomir

What's scummy about asking those questions? I always do that so I don't really see your point.

Yeah, because we were struggling to agree on somebody. Everyone thought that Fallen was scummy so he was the best route. A coordinated town is the best town, you should know this.

Vote Lynch Tobi

There's no semblance of town in this guy.

same sus list as fuji this early into the game what a confidence
I trust Fuji after what he pulled yesterday and his reads are oftenly solid. And you really are acting like last game.

What's scummy about asking those questions? I always do that so I don't really see your point.

Yeah, because we were struggling to agree on somebody. Everyone thought that Fallen was scummy so he was the best route. A coordinated town is the best town, you should know this.

Vote Lynch Tobi

And now you go for the other lynch candidate to deflect from yourself?

D

Dragomir

@bold wth are you talking about mate? How did I not provide reads or vote anybody? Wtf. Is this because I refused to provide it for Michelle that one time?

And now you go for the other lynch candidate to deflect from yourself?
Sigh. No Flower, I voted for Tobi because I suspect him. Simple as that. In no way no how that is deflecting.

Vote Lynch Tobi

This?
This, i remember you actually try to lead town instead of sitting back and waiting for an apparent lynch candidate to appear and then jump on it imo.

Im not opposed to doing drago in tbh, i just felt Michelle was a stronger read for me given her actions near the end of the DP, i dont think scum expected nat's passive and they killed her because of that, so it doesn't happen again.
I feel like the Fallen lynch was a Drago save attempt. He had votes on him, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.