Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You were fine with the idea then started saying to vote fallen if youre town, why?
Because out of everyone on the chopping block, Fallen’s behavior is the least excusable. He hasn’t contributed but has urged people to vote Muugen since nearly the start of the game. His wording is cryptic and difficult to understand. I mean, neutral
Is a better option overall but Fallen has the chance to flip at least

Thingyman's article is not a thing to be followed so easy, before generalising it you should ask for old games of Muugen and see playstyle.
i mean thats all i got really, reading guides about behaviours
And a smart player wouldnt just do the same thing over and over again so i find looking up past games fruitless

Unvote
Because out of everyone on the chopping block, Fallen’s behavior is the least excusable. He hasn’t contributed but has urged people to vote Muugen since nearly the start of the game. His wording is cryptic and difficult to understand. I mean, neutral
Is a better option overall but Fallen has the chance to flip at least
And im still trying to get fallen lynched based on your damn voting power thing, something you led us to believe was 2.5.

i mean thats all i got really, reading guides about behaviours
And a smart player wouldnt just do the same thing over and over again so i find looking up past games fruitless
I don't have time to explain before Eod but is not always true
Post automatically merged:

Unvote

And im still trying to get fallen lynched based on your damn voting power thing, something you led us to believe was 2.5.
-_-

Rej

Year of the black beard!
EoD#1 Vote Count

Voters

Real Go D. Usopp > Michelle > MUUGEN
Michelle > Ali > Real Go D. Usopp > Fallen Prince
Fallen Prince > MUUGEN
Natalija > Ratchet
TheAncientCenturion > Natalija > Fallen Prince
Fujishiro > Flower > - > MUUGEN > -
MUUGEN > Ratchet > Fallen Prince
vecolaptor > MUUGEN
Flower > Fujishiro > Dragomir
Seraphoenix > Flower > Dragomir
Dragomir > Flower > Fallen Prince
Midnight Delight > Dragomir

Votes

Fallen Prince - 6
MUUGEN - 3
Dragomir - 3
Ratchet - 1

Non-voters

Alibaba
Tobi

playa
RedGloverKing
Xlaw
Steven
Marimo_420
Zoro D Goat
Kiwipom
Ratchet

Correct me if you see any mistake.
Votes are locked!

Last edited:
D

Dragomir

Someone unvote fallen prince right now

Fucking hell, wtf was that.
It wouldn't change anything. The votes would be tied at 3v3. If Fallen gets lynched then we won't be able to confirm that it was because of TAC's extra vote power or RNG.

Honestly, it's fine. We can confirm TAC later, just be glad that Fallen gets to go.

PROTECTION ON ME PLEASE.

Why’d you pull your vote scum?
Because TAC is 2.5 votes in total not 3.5 as we thought, i also asked for people to unvote 1 prince vote.
If Fallen flips town, youre gone tonight. You better believe that.

It wouldn't change anything. The votes would be tied at 3v3. If Fallen gets lynched then we won't be able to confirm that it was because of TAC's extra vote power or RNG.

Honestly, it's fine. We can confirm TAC later, just be glad that Fallen gets to go.
Thats 2.5 instead of 3.5 thing really fucked us

M

MUUGEN

Because TAC is 2.5 votes in total not 3.5 as we thought, i also asked for people to unvote 1 prince vote.
If Fallen flips town, youre gone tonight. You better believe that.
You’re the only one who thought it was 3.5 for some reason.

Thats 2.5 instead of 3.5 thing really fucked us
This is also what happens when you openly trust an indie and are willing to gamble on towns life for a non town member.

You’re the only one who thought it was 3.5 for some reason.
Drago too, as well as others. I was a major proponent of you being town, coming out and being an asshole while we're voting fallen anyways and in the worst case scenario(you die) thus confirming TAC as a liar or not is good.

Rej

Year of the black beard!

The arriving folks started opposing their first critical scenarios, before the slaughter would really start, a certain someone stepped in!

"Shambles!"

The lynch on @Fallen Prince has failed.
@Fujishiro has been abducted!

Final Votecount:
Fallen Prince - 6
MUUGEN - 3
Dragomir - 3
Ratchet - 1

Day Phase 1 has ended. Night Phase 1 starts!
You have 24 hours to turn in your actions if you wish so.
No talking!

>>>Countdown<<<
Players:

I added something to the write up! Sorry for that!

Last edited:
N

Noctis

Rej

Year of the black beard!

This night demonstrated the power of those that are too strong and those that are too weak. A man died before seeing his dream getting fulfilled, now it is the turn of another man to make up for this.
"Luffy, I will entrust you with my dream, if not you, who else?" - A dying, but smiling Law.

@Natalija [Trafalgar Law] has been killed.
@Fujishiro has reappeared!

You are Trafalgar D. Water Law. You are a member of the Strawhat Pirates Alliance (Town).

[Passive - Surgeon of Death] - This is an event ability, the first Towns Member that get's lynched this game will instead be shambled out of the lynch by Law. The lynch will fail. [1-shot]

[Passive - Endurance] - Once both your Actives are on cooldown: You are protected that night.

[Active - Mastermind] - At night: Abduct yourself and your target during the next day. You will be able to vote in a private chat together aswell as talk during the day. [3 Nights Cooldown]

[Active - Room] - During the day you can switch 2 Players in the Player List. If you ever cause a mislynch you will lose this ability. [3 Nights Cooldown]

You win when you defeat all THREATS to the Town.

Night Phase 1 has ended. Day Phase 2 starts!
You have 24 hours to discuss your lynch and vote.
>>>Countdown<<<
Players:

Status
Not open for further replies.