Status
Not open for further replies.
What are your thoughts on Fuji and Midnight?
I still think Fuji's play is a bit bold for a scum, so I think he's Town unless it's part of his strategy. Like trying to get on my good side.

Midnight seems okay for now, but I've never seen him as scum, so I can't say for sure.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I still think Fuji's play is a bit bold for a scum, so I think he's Town unless it's part of his strategy. Like trying to get on my good side.

Midnight seems okay for now, but I've never seen him as scum, so I can't say for sure.
The more you talk the more I scum read you lmao. Fuji day 1 tried to keep me alive at the expense of town and Midnight knows too much.

But I still don't see how Fuji's vote confirms Drago. He voted Tobra, so Tobra would have the 1.5 votes if Town and Drago would still have 2 on him, regardless of what he is. And if Tobra is scum he'd have 2 votes vs Drago's 2 votes which is a tie.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
He displayed it once and it seemed forced. Fuji is a lot like Reboomer with rapid fire questions on those he suses and usually calms down by day 3. He’s been pretty passive this game
Correct, hence my assertion that I haven't really seen it this game. Could you quote or link the post that you felt was forced?

Aight.

Who do you sus thus far Ali?

M

MUUGEN

But I still don't see how Fuji's vote confirms Drago. He voted Tobra, so Tobra would have the 1.5 votes if Town and Drago would still have 2 on him, regardless of what he is. And if Tobra is scum he'd have 2 votes vs Drago's 2 votes which is a tie.
I pulled my vote off Drago and placed it on fuji
tobi -2
fuji - 2
drago - 1
Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I haven't seen the rabid dog town attitude from Fuji he usually has.
Haven’t played with him in sometime but he is not giving me town vibes.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
It’s because Fuji is scum, it’s kinda glaring the problems with his tactics. Like defending Ulti but willing to lynch Yamato, the vote tie thing you and Muugen mentioned, going around saying he can guess who Yamato is and honestly, even just flip flopping on his votes and going from sussing you D1 to putting you in town after you claimed. Sounds like wolf realizing they are going after the wrong person for mislynch.

My theory is that whoever has info on Yamato might be Kaido. Makes most sense as the SHs, scabbards etc don’t seem to know who Yamato is. So Midnight isn’t looking too good either now that I think about it.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
The most fire was on Kiwi earlier. I can’t quote it exactly due to being on mobile.
OK. I'll search for it later then.

Haven’t played with him in sometime but he is not giving me town vibes.
From the quick glance I took I'd agree. As I said I don't see his aggressive, bombarding you with questions town attitude this game.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Correct, hence my assertion that I haven't really seen it this game. Could you quote or link the post that you felt was forced?

Aight.

Who do you sus thus far Ali?
As I said I wasn't paying attention to the game due to being in hometown, however:

- Flower I can confirm is 100% Town. Confirmed.

- Tobi is probably Scum for suspecting Flower unless he's misjudging her.

- I believe Midnight is scum too, like 70-80% probability.

Status
Not open for further replies.