Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MUUGEN

I see. And the more he talks the more op his role seems, and not Ulti like
yes, the problem with Fuji was he believed every word TAC was saying. I asked vig to shoot TAC Fuji against Iraq, state’s he’s not a threat we can deal with later but also believed this was a one phase immunity for some reason, didn’t want to waste town resources on non confirmed indies But was willing to lynch me who he was town reading and okay wit( mislynching cause we have numbers.
one of drago/michele has 1.5x vote power its settled.

if fuji is saving drago then they could be scummates.

they r both voting on tobi

tobi could very well be town and they r both scum or anti town

but i dont agree with ending the day right now

id rather w8 and hear from fuji b4 doing so

rushing votes like that when fuji's not here is not looking good for TAC
We aren’t ending the day rn it ends in less than 90 mins regardless. I’ve given my reads Fuji even ageeed and admitted his plays were bad and decided to make the same play here after he stated it wasn’t the best course of action and agreeing with me on this.

tac didn’t lead the votes I did, regardless TAC is already confirmed non town stop lettting him bait you.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
yes, the problem with Fuji was he believed every word TAC was saying. I asked vig to shoot TAC Fuji against Iraq, state’s he’s not a threat we can deal with later but also believed this was a one phase immunity for some reason, didn’t want to waste town resources on non confirmed indies But was willing to lynch me who he was town reading and okay wit( mislynching cause we have numbers.
That's pretty weird though. I don't remember Fuji eating out of someone's hand like that before. Really not aligning with his town self. Indie or scum it is for him then. I'd be very disappointed if he flips town.

M

MUUGEN

@Real Go D. Usopp you need to understand there is no benefit for town in fujis course of action for an rng vote, it’s a cop out and it shows Fuji has no clear read his hardest push was on kiwi who he Unvote to go after a stupid ploy instead of actually building a case against kiwi he has not done any of this.

ive been on the fence about him since d1 and his actions further go int9 scum alignment.

Emil

Certified Memelord
im still up for a michele/drago lynch instead

but i only have 1 vp. so i cant do sht anyway

lets see what fuji flips, cuz doesnt seem like u guys r changing from him

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Someone said midnight claimed invest? Can someone quote that pls.

If he did, he's lying for i know exactly who town invest is, and it deffo ain't him.

Tobi and kiwi looking kinda sus. 👀

My work day was long like every monday, i am not yet hone, please someone i TR tag me and tell nne if something changed in the votes plan.

Spare me with lurking accusation, i am walking on street rn, i can't play :/

Emil

Certified Memelord
@Real Go D. Usopp you need to understand there is no benefit for town in fujis course of action for an rng vote, it’s a cop out and it shows Fuji has no clear read his hardest push was on kiwi who he Unvote to go after a stupid ploy instead of actually building a case against kiwi he has not done any of this.

ive been on the fence about him since d1 and his actions further go int9 scum alignment.
do u mean the vote on tobi/drago?

thats not rng vote. thats a conditional vote.

if tobi = town, then drago dies. and likely flips scum.
if tobi = scum, then its a 50/50 between killing 2 scum?

fuji probably thinks tobi is more likely town than drogo, hence the odds in favor of tobi surviving.

i dont mind that thought process.

ppl moving votes from drago are bad tho.

M

MUUGEN

im still up for a michele/drago lynch instead

but i only have 1 vp. so i cant do sht anyway

lets see what fuji flips, cuz doesnt seem like u guys r changing from him
I was okay with midnight or Drago But preferred midnight Fuji reads midnight as town though for some reason.

i don’t like Fuji’s gameplay. If he flips town it was his own doing.
Someone said midnight claimed invest? Can someone quote that pls.

If he did, he's lying for i know exactly who town invest is, and it deffo ain't him.

Tobi and kiwi looking kinda sus. 👀
i did given off what he’s stated, please read and catch up you’ve been afk and it’s surprising to see you show up in the final hour.

we all know who toen invest is, there can also be mire than one town invest...

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Bingo. Fuji is acting way too out of character for any townie. A townie wants to hammer in someone until they crack and reveal their role or prove they’re not a threat. But the second he gets serious, he switches off like a dog in a tennis ball factory. Can’t keep focused on one plan or person — not that any of his benefits town to start with.
Me as well when I have exams coming up. But afterwards I need to play something to chill. And watch Jojo.
JoJo is so bad. Watch the new Inuyasha show instead.

Emil

Certified Memelord
My work day was long like every monday, i am not yet hone, please someone i TR tag me and tell nne if something changed in the votes plan.

Spare me with lurking accusation, i am walking on street rn, i can't play :/
hey michele, just in time.

our ability cop @Alibaba , scanned you last night after fuji got kidnapped, and he got a result on one of your passive having a 1.5x vote power. do you mind explaining that passive for us pls?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I was okay with midnight or Drago But preferred midnight Fuji reads midnight as town though for some reason.

i don’t like Fuji’s gameplay. If he flips town it was his own doing.

i did given off what he’s stated, please read and catch up you’ve been afk and it’s surprising to see you show up in the final hour.

we all know who toen invest is, there can also be mire than one town invest...
Will do.

More than one town invest? Never seen that mb but I still don't know.

Afk yes. Rej has giving me a warning. Weekend was kinda hectic

M

MUUGEN

do u mean the vote on tobi/drago?

thats not rng vote. thats a conditional vote.

if tobi = town, then drago dies. and likely flips scum.
if tobi = scum, then its a 50/50 between killing 2 scum?

fuji probably thinks tobi is more likely town than drogo, hence the odds in favor of tobi surviving.

i dont mind that thought process.

ppl moving votes from drago are bad tho.
No it’s not Fuji wanted to leave it as 2v2 on the basis Drago has a vote a,Olivier and histoen vote should counteract. This is stupid and rng. This stupid and it would still be tied at 2v2 and it would go to rng and prove nothing cause tobi would still have. 50/50 chance left to fate.

Status
Not open for further replies.