really disappointing video tbh i hoped i would actually change my mind but it did nothing he spent the entire first 10 minutes about the similarities between the villains the warlords animals and how dressrosa is better than alabsta

then he starts talking about how doflamingo is better and says “doflamingo is what crocodile aspired to be” talking about how crocodile wanted to become the king of alabsta

then he starts talking about how they were defeated wtf?

don’t be fooled by the relaxing voice and good editing and organizing. the quality of the video is not good

Last edited:

really disappointing video tbh i hoped i would actually change my mind but it did nothing he spent the entire first 10 minutes about the similarities between the villains the warlords animals and how dressrosa is better than alabsta

then he starts talking about how doflamingo is better and says “doflamingo is what crocodile aspired to be” talking about how crocodile wanted to become the king of alabsta

then he starts talking about how they were defeated wtf?

don’t be fooled by the relaxing voice and good editing and organizing. the quality of the video is not good
i dont get this vid at all. ohara has such weird interpretations of things sometimes. the crocodile fight reminded me more of katakuri fight than anything, where luffy changed his opponents mind more than he physically beat them. like croc kept laying down after getting punched through the bedrock and let himself be arrested not because he was unconscious and lost a fight, but because he failed to kill luffy or do what he needed to do, his plans were shattered and he had to rethink his entire approach to life. crocodile started as this guy who treated his subordinates as tools to use and throw away, and the idea of people risking their lives to save their friends was so incomprehensible to him. then because of the straw hats, later in marineford croc is actual friends with daz bones and risks his own life to help luffy and ace, the guy changed completely after what alabasta showed him was possible.

the katakuri fight reminded me of croc, how before the fight even happens he's like dedicated to being the one who has to make sure luffy's dead before he threaten's mama and the family, hes the number 1 sweet general and the most respected and loyal child she has, but we find out its all because he felt like he had to hide who he was after Brulee was hurt, and he's been denying and hiding himself out of a sense of obligation to the whole family.

and then by the end of the fight the exact same premise of luffy toppling mom has now become katakuri's own dream

not because of the fight itself but because of how through the fight luffy showed him how important it was to be independent and have your own confidence instead of living in someone's shadow or trying to live up to a fake idea other people have of you when it's not whats best for you.
Post automatically merged:

like fighting crocodile wasnt about the same things as fighting doffy was. he turned croc and kata into allies, doffy couldnt be reasoned with, just beaten