Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Vote Lynch Midnight @Rej

It's convenient that our "vig" didn't shoot me N1, after I claimed third party. Instead he "investigates" me. For what reason? Only scum would claim Ulti, it's not a clever disguise. Shoot me don't investigate me. I'm either Ulti, Mafia, or Jester. No townie is claiming the way I did.

It's also odd how Midnight corraborated on my lie about @MUUGEN #1 aka Yamato. I said Yamato was indie to hopefully inspire townies to vote them off for my cooperation. I knew Yamato was town, but Midnight jumped on and said Yamato was neutral. So, either he had zero info and was blindly supporting me (with confidence) or is scum who was hoping to lead the town to a Yamato lynch of some kind.

His actions this game don't really make sense. He's gotta be scum.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Nah nah, unless you're scum, you don't benefit from a TAC lynch.
Nah.

I'll lie when I gotta, but with Yamato gone that's no longer a necessity. I'm also still lynch immune.
But not vig immune.

I'll lie when I gotta, but with Yamato gone
You've been bullshitting the entire game br0.

Share your abilities for us please. And don't lie.

You claimed invest immune.
1,5+ vote
lynch immune
vig immune

I feel like something else was there, but I am at work, will check later tho.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
You've been bullshitting the entire game br0.

1,5+ vote
lynch immune
vig immune

I'm vig/lynch immune. Not invest immune. I have a 3 shot vote increase of 1.5.

So, if you guys wanna try to kill me, make 2 days of it. And pray you have majority over Mafia by the end for a player who ALREADY WON and just needs to LIVE.
Post automatically merged:

I'm gonna be drinking in a few, so I hopefully won't be on tonight. Just make the right decision. Look into Midnight's contradictions this game.

M

MUUGEN

Ali's not in the game anymore.
alibaba
what about n1
Vote Lynch Midnight @Rej

It's convenient that our "vig" didn't shoot me N1, after I claimed third party. Instead he "investigates" me. For what reason? Only scum would claim Ulti, it's not a clever disguise. Shoot me don't investigate me. I'm either Ulti, Mafia, or Jester. No townie is claiming the way I did.

It's also odd how Midnight corraborated on my lie about @MUUGEN #1 aka Yamato. I said Yamato was indie to hopefully inspire townies to vote them off for my cooperation. I knew Yamato was town, but Midnight jumped on and said Yamato was neutral. So, either he had zero info and was blindly supporting me (with confidence) or is scum who was hoping to lead the town to a Yamato lynch of some kind.

His actions this game don't really make sense. He's gotta be scum.
I agree with TAC on This. I can’t really discuss my previous role at least info I didn’t share before I died but if you iso me this was my basis for my fos on midnight especially given I was Yamato.

@MUUGEN

I investigated flower N1 then Midnight N2

For @Flower it should be what you said
What exactly do your results say?
@Midnight Delight @Flower

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
What exactly do your results say?
Midnight. He's good.

so you aren't town?? and telling us that you're lynch immune?? :milaugh::milaugh:
That's known already AL. TAC claimed Ulti, a lyncher and these abilities

1,5+ vote
lynch immune
vig immune

Status
Not open for further replies.