Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kaido D. Stronger

If the hybrid kaido can use all the attributes of his zoan, man really is the strongest monster of all, ice, fire, lightning, in pw4 he has a club attack in which he creates lava on the ground, in pw4 he creates a tornado spinning in the air, this is the game hiding that he can also control the air, laughs.
Things really got complicated for the mihawk now, it’s burned by the breath of heat, it’s fried by lightning, it’s frozen by ice. It's over, there's no more rivalry.

S

Shuyaku

If the hybrid kaido can use all the attributes of his zoan, man really is the strongest monster of all, ice, fire, lightning, in pw4 he has a club attack in which he creates lava on the ground, in pw4 he creates a tornado spinning in the air, this is the game hiding that he can also control the air, laughs.
Things really got complicated for the mihawk now, it’s burned by the breath of heat, it’s fried by lightning, it’s frozen by ice. It's over, there's no more rivalry.
His lightning is countered by Kiku and it somehow gives you hope it can work on Mihawk ?

K

Kaido D. Stronger

A samurai who cannot cut fire has the same end of oden, kinemom could handle it even though he is weaker than oden, kiku and others may have canceled his lightning attack, after what will come? Water ? lol, imagine water against the DF, it will drown mihawk.
But possibly kawamatsu will be able to handle it ... Who knows.

That's very strong then. Imagine him using water attacks on DF users.
Makes me wonder if a water logia really does exist somewhere out there in the One Piece universe. I know many people talk about the idea as being extremely unfair to other fruit users in battle, but I suppose with enough tinkering, it could still be powerful but also fair, like if it turned out that the water from the water logia couldn’t immobilize other fruit users since the water from the water logia fruit and other fruit users are of the same sea devil.

based on what i saw, nothing seems to tell that indeed

Mr. 106 is saying :
- one of the above post mentioning "Black Maria appears" is not from him
- there was some fake info to bait the foreigners but this chap title is "remnants of a party"

sorry Mr. Bang...
Damn, East Asians(most of them, not all) and their racism and xenophobia doesn't surprise me one bit.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

A samurai who cannot cut fire has the same end of oden, kinemom could handle it even though he is weaker than oden, kiku and others may have canceled his lightning attack, after what will come? Water ? lol, imagine water against the DF, it will drown mihawk.
But possibly kawamatsu will be able to handle it ... Who knows.
Oden tanked that.
Kinemon used ryou to cut fire.
Water wont do shit to mihawk. Neither will kaido.

Momo running away from Yamato is no big shock.

Would you trust a tall horned girl who literally says that she's your daddy?

:whitepress:
yes, you are talking about Momonosuke remember ? :sus:
Post automatically merged:

enough dreaming, time to wake up and collect some Ls from Laido :yasu:

Status
Not open for further replies.