Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean that one who only could beg to lt him go?:gokulaugh:
Where was Mihawk shown beg?
Show me Mihawk using the word "Please" or even "I request".

How many times do you have to embarrass you in Mihawk posts? I am tired or beating you in same debate, are you not tired or losing?

Or do you just have obsession with Japanese cartoons?
Post automatically merged:

Also I can't stress this enough

The chapter sounds DEPRESSINGLY bad.
I seriously don't give a fuck about Scabbards.

And only thing I care about Kaido is that panel where Zoro takes his head off.

Lmaoo Mihawk one shots
Just cuz ScrubKaido can't deal with Kinnemo, doesn't mean Mihawk won't low diff.

Vista is stronger than all scabbards and he was unable to land a hit on mentally and physically distracted Mihawk

Mihawk vs Vista is probably the greatest top tier feat we have.

@Konstantis No admirals looked as much stronger against a commander as Mihawk looked against Vista.
Vista in every way was portrayed as bug compared to Mihawk. I mean commanders were landing hits on distracted admirals

Last edited:

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
LMAO another dog shit chapter...like what someone wait for it like three weeks, and here we go again....
Like Oda use lazy bad dog shit writing case he don't know what to do with Kaido, how prevent his move till 1000 chapter. For BM it seems he just need to threw her, that would be enough for Younko. And now Kaido is looking like even biggest trash that Don Kriegg or Baggy.
Yup, I have a feeling that Oda is gonna drag this shit out till chapter 1000

@Konstantis No admirals looked as much stronger against a commander as Mihawk looked against Vista.
Vista in every way was portrayed as bug compared to Mihawk. I mean commanders were landing hits on distracted admirals
I opened this thread this is the first thing that showed on my screen and I couldn’t see the user, I could tell it was from you the moment I read this.

S

Shuyaku

Im curious, does he wear a condom before you guys start or do you just allow him to go raw?
I agree the way Shishio presents his arguments is eh, but his points are mostly true. Mihawk isn't the Saitama of One Piece, but i believe he's the strongest currently until there's more feats available for the rest of the top dogs given how shit stains like Meme and Kaido are holding up in comparison.

You have BM get clowned on panel by fodders, and it's easy for the fanbase to defend her, Mihawk gets "stalled" (truth is as we've said numerous times he never gave a shit about Vista) and it's the worst showing ever. It's easy to see why some people get defensive over this shit.

I agree the way Shishio presents his arguments is eh, but his points are mostly true. Mihawk isn't the Saitama of One Piece, but i believe he's the strongest currently until there's more feats available for the rest of the top dogs given how shit stains like Meme and Kaido are holding up in comparison.

You have BM get clowned on panel by fodders, and it's easy for the fanbase to defend her, Mihawk gets "stalled" (truth is as we've said numerous times he never gave a shit about Vista) and it's the worst showing ever. It's easy to see why some people get defensive over this shit.
The Straw Hats are not fodders.:seriously:

Where was Mihawk shown beg?
Show me Mihawk using the word "Please" or even "I request".

How many times do you have to embarrass you in Mihawk posts? I am tired or beating you in same debate, are you not tired or losing?

Or do you just have obsession with Japanese cartoons?

Also I can't stress this enough

The chapter sounds DEPRESSINGLY bad.
I seriously don't give a fuck about Scabbards.

Mihawk vs Vista is probably the greatest top tier feat we have.

Well, how many times you will continue to talk about Mihawk great victories, like when he defeated YC and others, while he didn't LOL

Agree, this chapter is dog shit tier chapter as well as Wano. WCI >>>>>> Dog Shit>>>>WANO

If you want to talk about admirals and YC, don't forget this one page:

Status
Not open for further replies.