Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
You should calm down buddy he could ban you for a year or forever if he wants to . :suresure:
Yawn.
So why didn’t kaido take them off years laters. Respect what she wanted do with her life. Why does Yamato feel depressed after finding out the truth. If Kaido concern dad at least he would took them off.
Does it look like shes stopped thinking shes oden ? Why would he take it off.
What are your infos based on? Your "fanfic" to make your "nonsense points"? Dont get to harsh just because you dont like others opinions. We dont know what her life as child was, we dont know how long King and Queen are around Kaido.
Unlike your nonsense my stuff is based off the manga
king and queen have been with kaido from the earliest mention even when he fought moriah

You have no idea what her life was like pre her oden nonsense
all we know is she wasnt cuffed and was free

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Yawn.

king and queen have been with kaido from the earliest mention even when he fought moriah

Nothing of that proofs anything. She could have the handcruffs behind her back, also it doesnt even need to be her. Next King and Queen could be there for way longer also. You dont have any facts about that, but build your own headcanon, which is fine. But dont be that harsh and unfriendly just because someone has another idea of her life. Your attitude is nothing enjoyable here, so i dont have any interest in discussing this with you anymore.

HA001

Nothing of that proofs anything. She could have the handcruffs behind her back, also it doesnt even need to be her. Next King and Queen could be there for way longer also. You dont have any facts about that, but build your own headcanon, which is fine. But dont be that harsh and unfriendly just because someone has another idea of her life. Your attitude is nothing enjoyable here, so i dont have any interest in discussing this with you anymore.
Kaidos army has been built over the last 20 years
Only king and queen and we know yamato have been there since he went to wano first.
Yeah shes hiding non existent handcuffs behind her back. Even though they blow up if she leaves onigashima when she clearly wasnt on onigashima then. Stop crying causw im pointing out the flaws in your reasoning on this subject.

Yawn.

Why can’t she be what she wants to be? If she wants Strong and tough like oden was. Why does force do what do what her father demands? Luffy doesn’t want be marine like grandfather. He still end up become pirate.
Since sanji was consider normal human. Is okay for judge punish sanji?

HA001

Why can’t she be what she wants to be? If she wants Strong and tough like oden was. Why does force do what do what her father demands? Luffy doesn’t want be marine like grandfather. He still end up become pirate.
Since sanji was consider normal human. Is okay for judge punish sanji?
Omg ffs.
Theres nothing wrong with being LIKE oden.
Its the fact she thinks she IS oden.

Status
Not open for further replies.