Status
Not open for further replies.
Why people are freaking out about this? lol

Oda just want to showcase the scabbards abilities, we barely know nothing on what they can do so its necessary

I think Kaido is still very shill about this fight lol this is not a big deal IMO
Because overreacting is the name of the game with the WG fanbase. People need to wait and judge finished products. If Kaido turns around and begins to destroy everyone, it entirely defeats the whole purpose of complaining in the first place. However, he's characterizing the scabbards. You can't have Kaido 1 shot the scabbards if you intend of delivering 300 chapters of Scabbard vs Kaido payoff.

Damn you know this shit bad when even im saying fuckin stop now oda. I got zoro fans saying killing kaido has no meaning now ffs.
It became less meaningfull when fucking kiku could stab through him -_-. Like what the fuck oda, yes it makes sense but narratively speaking it shouldnt happen. I get that they have emotional stakes and history with kaido but come the fuck on now..
Post automatically merged:

Luckily Luugen ( and his horrible,horrible track record)'s opinion means as much to me as a piece of junk at the side of the road.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It became less meaningfull when fucking kiku could stab through him -_-. Like what the fuck oda, yes it makes sense but narratively speaking it shouldnt happen. I get that they have emotional stakes and history with kaido but come the fuck on now..
Post automatically merged:

Luckily Luugen ( and his horrible,horrible track record)'s opinion means as much to me as a piece of junk at the side of the road.
Nah kiku only taken ws one of my favourite scabbards
But this ninja scroll shit broken me. I wash my hands of that shit.

Nah kiku only taken ws one of my favourite scabbards
But this ninja scroll shit broken me. I wash my hands of that shit.
- Raizou absorbs Kaidou's Boro Breath with a ninja scroll and return the attack to Kaidou.
He's gonna have magma absorbing ninja scrolls and ice absorbing ninja scrolls.
Also add raizou to the list of people that negg diff sabo and ace lmfaooo.

Eh, what i meant is them being able to hurt him(however small the injuries) made zoro hurting him in the future that less special.

Status
Not open for further replies.