Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco > Katakuri, because Marco is talking to Big Mom.

Zoro will kill Kaido, because he's eating a bowl of Ramen.

WG has ascended :finally:
Marco is literally about to fight Big Mom. This isn't a Buggy and Shanks situation. These two are literally in a war against each other. Do you think Marco's just gonna run away and/or let her go????

Mate, what BM was able to do at the age 5 surely can a year prior. That’s BM after all thr first chapter of her flash back is titled a natural born destroyer.
Probably sure. I'm just saying as per rules of child development 4 year old big mom and 5 year okd big mon are much more different than 30 year old big mom than 31 year old big mon

And yet these are the words that came out of Kaido's own mouth

Kaido believes Pirates run away when shot gets too desperate. He said this.

Unless you believe Kaido thinks himself ABOVE HIS OWN definition of pirates Or you think Kaido doesn't even see himself as a pirate, then this is on the table.

This is what Kaido believes pirates do UNTIL stated otherwise

So my theory is based on what Kaido believes. And since I'm a reader and I know that Kaido will lose as per the rules of this story, then according to what Kaido said, he will run away. He says so himself
The context in which Kaido is speaking is as if he experienced pirates running away first hand. Whether it be ones he once shared a crew with (Rox) or just pirates in general from crews he's crushed. He in no way shape or form implied that, that was his mentality and he would run if the going gets tough.

In fact, the guy was introduced as looking for a place to die, and has constantly challenged the Marines and other Yonko's to a fight, by himself. And you think he's going to get beaten so bad by someone who is barely breaking into the top tier range, that it's going to force him to retreat? That completely contradicts everything we know about the guy....

Status
Not open for further replies.