ONE PIECE CHAPTER 992: REMNANTS

rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am just here to like this comment
I agree MIHAWK LOW DIFFS KAIDO

@comrade @Shuyaku @Fujishiro @MarineHQ62 @Admiral Lee Hung @Sentinel

Lets make it a hashtag, everytime Kaido eats shit against Scabbards, we say #MihawkLowDiffsKaido in the chapter thread
Be honest with yourself for a moment, how do you think mihawk fares against the scabbards?

Akainu himself was telling kizaru not to underestimate the samurai, and it seems we heavily did. They are stronger than what we were led to believe, either due our own biased perceptions or just overall Oda doing a shit job portraying it.

she doesnt see marco the same way tho
and he was a yc
Marco is obviously special, just like Ben seems to be, imo he is inbetween yc1 and top tier, basicallly what luffy is rn. And she obviously has some respect for him as she respected WB. People are sleeping on marco too much imo. I love her quote btw:

''Dead men tell no tales'', BM respects piracy to its core, she respected Jimbei's decision to leave and berrated the homies in the castle for questioning why he wants to, stating that a pirate can do whatever he wants, and that they shouldn't try to stop a man's desire.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
where does that theory even come from lol
not likely imo
hyogoro and his wife are pretty small people
unless she had unusual growth like linlin
she seems like a giant.
"ancient giant human experiment", and the island where X-Drake and Scotch met.
And Scotch himself said "This island is one of Kaido-sama's favorite"
i had a theory/thoughts of couple wano citizens being an experiment tools of that giant experiment thing.
and Black Maria ended up being the only successful experiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.