Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, Oda can't adjust for "backlash" within a 1 chapter timespan. This chapter was already done. There is also no proof of offpaneling
If Oda wanted to show all the fight then we wouldn't come back to the strowhats, in this chapter the focus will probably be on the strowhats while the fight against Kaido will go on off screen, BUT I HOPE THAT I'M WRONG.
He didn't adjust it in one chapter, it has been the plan/structure of the fight between Kaido and Scabbards all along. He showed the beginning of the fight, the he will off screen the middle of the fight, and will come back at the end of the fight.
And also, very few people are "not happy" with the main villain treatment. Its a vocal minority that doesn't understand that Kaido will eventually wipe the floor with these characters. Most people understand this.
Everyone understands that Kaido is going to defeat the scabbards but his not going to wipeout the floor with them, this fight is made to show the strength of Samurais and weaken Kaido, it will not be easy for Kaido.

If Oda wanted to show all the fight then we wouldn't come back to the strowhats, in this chapter the focus will probably be on the strowhats while the fight against Kaido will go on off screen, BUT I HOPE THAT I'M WRONG.
He didn't adjust it in one chapter, it has been the plan/structure of the fight between Kaido and Scabbards all along. He showed the beginning of the fight, the he will off screen the middle of the fight, and will come back at the end of the fight.

Everyone understands that Kaido is going to defeat the scabbards but his not going to wipeout the floor with them, this fight is made to show the strength of Samurais and weaken Kaido, it will not be easy for Kaido.
Why are you even drawing to this conclusion from 1 panel? Literally none of this is confirmed lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.