Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Luffy will be Oden level after Wano higher end Low top tier (a shade below mid top tier (admirals/Yonko). And Zoro will be bottom low top tier.
Hum yes, Oden a COC user linked to void century more than most D, with a wife directly coming from there, who was going to kill kaido if it wasn't for some trick despite beeing in inferiority in all ways, is weaker than mere blood irrelevant dogs of the main vilians, aka admirals.
No, even more, he is even a WHOLE TIER below them.
i mean, well, it is what it is. I can't change the world.

And i dont care that you dont care, maybe you should get off your sweaty chair and take a walk outside, im sure itll do you good. Itll also help with your acne and greasy skin.
I’m not you kid. Aren’t you the guy that says he’ll take a break every week but then comes back every single time as if he has nothing better to do? Maybe you should take a walk outside bucko

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Even after Kaido declared that Oden is stronger than the combined sccabards? Sccabards that have multiple YC3 and YC1 (sulongs)?
It is very possible that Oden reached Roger level at that point lol
One year before returning in Wano Oden was not at all at Roger level. And ROger and WB were far from showing everything they had in store.
Oden likely became stronger but not that much.

Kaido 20 years ago was also weaker than now.

But I think Oden had Roger potential, if he had lived a 50s years old Oden can be Roger level.

Where do you put Oden power wise ?
Stronger than several high tiers using advanced haki combined

So for me he is stronger than most top tiers at the moment, maybe below Roger and Whitebeard, and equal to Kaido
Post automatically merged:

One year before returning in Wano Oden was not at all at Roger level. And ROger and WB were far from showing everything they had in store.
Oden likely became stronger but not that much.

Kaido 20 years ago was also weaker than now.

But I think Oden had Roger potential, if he had lived a 50s years old Oden can be Roger level.
It was said in the information box that Oden became ''much stronger'' after his adventure with the Roger pirates

Even after Kaido declared that Oden is stronger than the combined sccabards? Sccabards that have multiple YC3 and YC1 (sulongs)?
It is very possible that Oden reached Roger level at that point lol
If not for Kaidou's durability he would be dead by now lol. Oden doesn't have this kind off durability, so the RS might beat Oden or atleast beat him up pretty badly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.