Questions & Mysteries The subconscious scheme of those who are putting admirals and Mihawk above all

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
i cant stop being a weird little shit who thinks hes funny editing posts
If you say so...
Post automatically merged:

Are you Oda? No. Start respecting everyone's perspective.
Don't question every opinion that isn't matching with your way of perceiving this manga.
You mean the oda that made mihawk wss instead of swordsman shanks? That oda.
I dont have to respect shit. If you go against the manga thats on you. Dont cry cause you get called out on it.
Yeah when it says Worlds strongest swordsman theres many ways of perceiving that isnt it. But god forbid you say hes the strongest swordsman in the world

some dumbass even say zoro will be stronger than oden after wano. what a joke
oden was a man who tamed new world alongside roger and rayleigh. he fight all bigshots include kaido. stongest wano samurai that reputation known till kind like akainu sengoku and roger's ears

where zoro at this point? fight gifters, pleasures and team up with drake against non tobiroppo enemy. he couldnt even compete with sanji in bounty. when 18 yrs old oden mastered enma and been holding enma for 22 years but zoro just acquired it and ppl think he already equal to oden. lmfao.

sometimes i wonder how these clowns thinking like that.
In all those battles Zoro never use anything more than a mid level strength and that was before enma.

Zoro who hasn't even had enma for 2 weeks, is already working on forge a black blade out of it. A feat Oden failed to achieve his entire life.

Oden was never Wano's strongest samurai. That was Ryuma. Zoro is hinted as being the second coming of Ryuma.

In all those battles Zoro never use anything more than a mid level strength and that was before enma.

Zoro who hasn't even had enma for 2 weeks, is already working on forge a black blade out of it. A feat Oden failed to achieve his entire life.

Oden was never Wano's strongest samurai. That was Ryuma. Zoro is hinted as being the second coming of Ryuma.
that is same excuse like mihawk never go all out or use anything more than bla bla. i wont argue over fairy dust. we speak actual feats. not use big IF.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
that is same excuse like mihawk never go all out or use anything more than bla bla. i wont argue over fairy dust. we speak actual feats. not use big IF.
You mean like the almighty Yonko getting dunked on by mid tiers (at best) like Kiku and Kin’emon while the weakest person to actually do damage to an Admiral/Mihawk was Jozu?

Mihawk lovers... Let me ask you this.
Why is it that Shanks become a Yonko and gathered a crew. and Mihawks is gone solo and taken up the Warlord Title, becoming the WG dog. If he were as truly the strongest in the Universe nothing should phase him... Unless he actually isn't and can't even get followers.

These characters you hype up, They're group with others into a group. The Yonko are just 4 seperate groups...
I'd rather believe the pirates who didn't bend the knee to be the strongest.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
Why is it that Shanks become a Yonko and gathered a crew. and Mihawks is gone solo and taken up the Warlord Title, becoming the WG dog. If he were as truly the strongest in the Universe nothing should phase him... Unless he actually isn't and can't even get followers.

These characters you hype up, They're group with others into a group. The Yonko are just 4 seperate groups...
Except Mihawk didn’t bend the knee. He never answered Warlord summons unless he was interested (like after Crocodile’s defeat), and actively aided and abetted a pirate who he knew had caused great damage to the WG already. Plus he seems to know a bit more about the world than he lets on. Before the Oden flashback and all the angst about Luffy being the chosen one, he straight up said “heaven sent child, will fate save you from this blade?” when he went after Luffy at MF.

And don’t forget that Shanks can get an audience with the Gorosei. That’s more along the lines of what someone who “bent the knee” can do than Mihawk.

Except Mihawk didn’t bend the knee. He never answered Warlord summons unless he was interested (like after Crocodile’s defeat), and actively aided and abetted a pirate who he knew had caused great damage to the WG already. Plus he seems to know a bit more about the world than he lets on. Before the Oden flashback and all the angst about Luffy being the chosen one, he straight up said “heaven sent child, will fate save you from this blade?” when he went after Luffy at MF.

And don’t forget that Shanks can get an audience with the Gorosei. That’s more along the lines of what someone who “bent the knee” can do than Mihawk.
He still joined them regardless. Whatever else his actions after is irrelevant.
Shank has CoC, irrelevant.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu

The Warlords don't even listen to the WG; not very often at least
Mihawk was said to not answar their calls (like Hancock), MF wasn't the norm with 5 Warlords on their side.
The only Warlords who did answer the WG often are Kuma and Jimbei and we know how this end with both of them screw over the WG.
"The 7 Warlords are WG dogs" is a myth; I can understand this about the Marine but the Warlords do as they please.

The Warlords don't even listen to the WG; not very often at least
Mihawk was said to not answar their calls (like Hancock), MF wasn't the norm with 5 Warlords on their side.
The only Warlords who did answer the WG often are Kuma and Jimbei and we know how this end with both of them screw over the WG.
"The 7 Warlords are WG dogs" is a myth; I can understand this about the Marine but the Warlords do as they please.
Any semantics Do not matter. They decided to join regardless.

Mihawk could of had a COC match with WB, but he didn't. Does he not actually have it... Is that not a more legitimate way of stacking up, not the so called slash he sent. Odds are he just doesn't have it.

stronger characters than Mihaw do not have a black blade. nothing more to say here.

OP is about dreams. its about passing on dreams.
the ones who rise to the top are the ones with the strongest ambition to fulfill the dreams.
bloodline plays a role too. especially for the overarching story of D. vs WG.

captains of their own crews or individuals following a dream become the strongest in the verse.
Admirals do not have this. they are by definition lapdogs of the WG. even the FA ultimately does their bidding.

putting Admirals on the same level a characters with their own ambition goes against the very spirit of the manga.

even though we do not know of his dream yet, I would wager that Mihawk is following his own dream too. he has ambition
I am not overhyping him and I am not putting black blades on a pedestal. imo they are at best a token feat to achieve from what we saw so far.
but that ambition alone makes me believe that Mihawk is one of the strongest.

Mihawk could of had a COC match with WB, but he didn't. Does he not actually have it... Is that not a more legitimate way of stacking up, not the so called slash he sent. Odds are he just doesn't have it.
Not necessarily.

Oda might not have shown it yet because he wants to do so when Mihawk will allegedly clash Zoro.

That could be the time when Mihawk and Zoro will both show off their CoC for the first time, or still at least Mihawk.

There are many possible explanations as to why Oda operated that way in MF when it comes to Dracule.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme

Do you know how many CoC users were at Marineford? 6 that we know of.

How many used CoC? One, and that was Luffy. We didn’t even know Doflamingo had CoC until the end of Punk Hazard...right before he was defeated in Dressrosa. Sengoku was confirmed to have CoC in a Vivre Card. Why is Mihawk the only person knocked for not using CoC (if he has it) at MF when nobody but Luffy did?

And how do “semantics” not matter when your assertion that Mihawk is a WG dog was debunked?

stronger characters than Mihaw do not have a black blade. nothing more to say here.

OP is about dreams. its about passing on dreams.
the ones who rise to the top are the ones with the strongest ambition to fulfill the dreams.
bloodline plays a role too. especially for the overarching story of D. vs WG.

captains of their own crews or individuals following a dream become the strongest in the verse.
Admirals do not have this. they are by definition lapdogs of the WG. even the FA ultimately does their bidding.

putting Admirals on the same level a characters with their own ambition goes against the very spirit of the manga.

even though we do not know of his dream yet, I would wager that Mihawk is following his own dream too. he has ambition
I am not overhyping him and I am not putting black blades on a pedestal. imo they are at best a token feat to achieve from what we saw so far.
but that ambition alone makes me believe that Mihawk is one of the strongest.
So what about someone like Koby, whose dream is to be an Admiral? Will he not be one of the strongest when he becomes an Admiral? And what about Fujitora’s ambition to end the Warlord system? Suggesting that the Admirals have no ambition is shortsighted.

Do you know how many CoC users were at Marineford? 6 that we know of.

How many used CoC? One, and that was Luffy. We didn’t even know Doflamingo had CoC until the end of Punk Hazard...right before he was defeated in Dressrosa. Sengoku was confirmed to have CoC in a Vivre Card. Why is Mihawk the only person knocked for not using CoC (if he has it) at MF when nobody but Luffy did?

And how do “semantics” not matter when your assertion that Mihawk is a WG dog was debunked?

So what about someone like Koby, whose dream is to be an Admiral? Will he not be one of the strongest when he becomes an Admiral? And what about Fujitora’s ambition to end the Warlord system? Suggesting that the Admirals have no ambition is shortsighted.
So.... Of the CoC users in MF, later were identified as having it, But Mihawk hasn't? Don't you dare tell me to just wait... That's bullshit.
Face it fan boi. Mihawk is CoCless pleb.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
So.... Of the CoC users in MF, later were identified as having it, But Mihawk hasn't? Don't you dare tell me to just wait... That's bullshit.
Face it fan boi. Mihawk is CoCless pleb.
So is Garp, BB & his entire crew, every strawhat exept Luffy (and Ussop), every Admiral, everyone in RHP exept for Shanks (including his officers Ben Beckman, Lucky Roo and Yassop), etc
Characters who didn't confirmed to have CoC can reveled to have it later on. And even if they didn't CoC doens't needed to be strong invidual, strong ambtion IS what you need. Mihawk want to be the best swordsman and he became the best with or without CoC.
Stop with the bias.

We should wait. Or is Garp a CoCless pleb too?
I guess so. Unless the so call; "So he has it too." Mean's himself, or it could of meant Dragon.
And I told you don't tell me to wait.!!!!!!!!

So is Garp, BB & his entire crew, every strawhat exept Luffy (and Ussop), every Admiral, everyone in RHP exept for Shanks (including his officers Ben Beckman, Lucky Roo and Yassop), etc
Characters who didn't confirmed to have CoC can reveled to have it later on. And even if they didn't CoC doens't needed to be strong invidual, strong ambtion IS what you need. Mihawk want to be the best swordsman and he became the best with or without CoC.
Stop with the bias.
The bias is with the Mihawk fans putting him above everybody else. Swords are not the be all end all... If it were true, Swords would have a much bigger priority in the story.

Cyrus the Cactus

Mihawk Reigns Supreme
I guess so. Unless the so call; "So he has it too." Mean's himself, or it could of meant Dragon.
And I told you don't tell me to wait.!!!!!!!!

The bias is with the Mihawk fans putting him above everybody else. Swords are not the be all end all... If it were true, Swords would have a much bigger priority in the story.
And we should wait until Mihawk is fully fleshed out (like Doflamingo) to see if he has CoC. Same with BB.

Btw saying Mihawk > Shanks or Mihawk > Fujitora doesn’t mean that Mihawk low diffs the verse. Straw manning the rational Mihawk defenders by suggesting the irrational/trolling people are the norm. Sad. :mihugh:

Coby and Fujitora are still subordinates to someone. they willingly agreed to do someone elses bidding.
whatever sidequest they follow along this is of very little relevance. Smoker wanted to work towards an abolishment too. so was Tashigi. they do what they are told. some wiggle room notwithstanding.

characters with real ambition do what they want.

the only Marine this applied to so far was Garp. coincidentally the supposedly strongest Marine. and he had to achieve an unheard feat to end up in a position where he had freedom.
though, even his freedom had its limits.

Akainu and the rest of the Marines would need to rid themselves of the Goroseis command first.
not unthinkable.

And we should wait until Mihawk is fully fleshed out (like Doflamingo) to see if he has CoC. Same with BB.

Btw saying Mihawk > Shanks or Mihawk > Fujitora doesn’t mean that Mihawk low diffs the verse. Straw manning the rational Mihawk defenders by suggesting the irrational/trolling people are the norm. Sad. :mihugh:
Tell that to your cohorts. They spew out that Mihawk is God tier. They are the norm here.