Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im going to sleep...if I seem inactive.

Ive never stated they werent a rank. They are a rank
However the 500 Gifters mentioned have nothing to do with Headliners. Headliners are in their own ranks due to their strength or whatever made them above.

Nice of you to skip the Headliner panel. Again seperated from the Gifters.

(Bare with the bad translation...should say Headliners).

As you can see they seperate from the Gifters. Headliners were not mentioned among the 500 gifters. Thus those 500 gifters are normal...Gifters....
Wasn't that big guy on the left in the same panel talking to Zoro about joining the Beast Pirates?

Who is this Chad?
Seems like next guy to give Sanji an L
Post automatically merged:

My Dude, i LOVE zoro, im Just not lunatic as some here, i do think zoro Will even KILL kaido, im not denying ANY hints oda is given us.

Im saying that If zoro was ALONE as oden was against kaido , zoro would last less than what Luffy did a d luffy have way better endurence than zoro.

Zoro Will have fantastic hints, and even be able to kill kaido, but not without A LOT, really A LOT of help from Luffy, Kid, Law and even others.

Im sure of that
What exactly has Oden accomplished against Kaido that Zoro won't be able to accomplish?

Enlighten me

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Of course he has Shimotsuki bloodline, but that's like saying Sanji is part of Germa 66 because of his roots.
No way are they connected. It’s implied Zoro never knew where he’s from. Sanji knows where he’s from and actively decides to leave. That blood is still there and he will technically always be part of them

Status
Not open for further replies.