Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are Killer shown taking Crack lmao?
Killer would molly wop Ace

And yeah it was Zoro's fault for getting caught off guard, he shoulda killed Gyukimaru rather than going with his samurai code of honor and asking him to wait.
How is that an antifeat?
Man you know them smile fruits turn people into crackheads... crackhead killer is the new epithet lol

Never said it was an antifeat... just zoros portrayal in wano so far hasn't been all that great.

I expect zoro to wound kaido severely, kill him? Doubtful BUT we'll see. All I know is whether zoro kills kaido or not, both sides of the fandom better keep that same energy when one of them is proven wrong.

Oh, look the lunatic have some people to suport his madness.

Ahahaha , thats what i was waiting for.
So you are seriously this tone deaf and self unaware?

You are a new member here and the impression you have created, people who have probably interacted with your or seen your interaction with me for the first time are questioning your mental state?

How do you feel about people questioning your sanity on a weeb forum of all places?

I am genuinely scared of this guy @Igor_akainu_redog lmao

He is either an early teenager or potential school shooter and both situations are gonna end up horribly for me
i have nothing in this shit. i just shared my rando observation:pepelit:
i would rather do pot shot with pablo than have anything to do with underage kids, especially in a forum about manga for kids:believe::believe:

luffy needed help to defeat doflamingo and cracker and after that, Katakuri a yc1 kicked his ass. luffy must have become stronger to reach his level.

zoro has not defeated a single YC commander level and he would be already as strong as oden who is >> YC1 ?! :seriously:

Man you know them smile fruits turn people into crackheads... crackhead killer is the new epithet lol
No all SMILE fruit does is makes you loose ability to express not ability to comprehend

Yasui's sanity was intact
Killer's sanity is and was intact as a matter of fact, alongside Luffy, Kidd and Zoro, Killer was portrayed as the smartest and most level headed of the bunch (though self admittedly that ain't saying much).

Everyone in Wano is getting some outlier PIS feats, what can we do? I doubt in the (near) future Oda would have Zoro tank shit far stronger than that killer stab

No all SMILE fruit does is makes you loose ability to express not ability to comprehend

Yasui's sanity was intact
Killer's sanity is and was intact as a matter of fact, alongside Luffy, Kidd and Zoro, Killer was portrayed as the smartest and most level headed of the bunch (though self admittedly that ain't saying much).

Everyone in Wano is getting some outlier PIS feats, what can we do? I doubt in the (near) future Oda would have Zoro tank shit far stronger than that killer stab
I'm not serious about the crackhead comment lol

I expect Wano to give literally everyone a massive power buff, far beyond what enies lobby did. Some you can kinda try & justify but I expect fans to not be happy with upcoming chapters

The funny part, is that i dont need other lunatics to suport me.

I can se by the likes that what i say os more than o
So you are seriously this tone deaf and self unaware?

You are a new member here and the impression you have created, people who have probably interacted with your or seen your interaction with me for the first time are questioning your mental state?

How do you feel about people questioning your sanity on a weeb forum of all places?
Your lunatic friends saying iy? The ones that wank for zoro with trash Arguments? I Fell really good about It. Hahaha

I can see by the likes i have saying what i said that even being a New member im right and you wrong. Thats quite Funny actually.

I expect zoro to wound kaido severely, kill him? Doubtful BUT we'll see. All I know is whether zoro kills kaido or not, both sides of the fandom better keep that same energy when one of them is proven wrong.
I personally think its unlikely that Zoro kills Kaido because of Oda's Luffy wank and lack of willingness to let anyone outshine Luffy.

Though to me logically it makes more sense for Zoro to kill Kaido due to
a)Zoro symbolically surpassing Oden by killing Kaido while turning Enma black
b)Replicating feat of Ryuma by saving Wano from a Dragon
c)Potentially Wano having personal connections to Zoro due to Shimotsuku Bloodline

Though like I said probably unlikely. He would likely injure him though

The funny part, is that i dont need other lunatics to suport me.

I can se by the likes that what i say os more than o

Your lunatic friends saying iy? The ones that wank for zoro with trash Arguments? I Fell really good about It. Hahaha

I can see by the likes i have saying what i said that even being a New member im right and you wrong. Thats quite Funny actually.

I personally think its unlikely that Zoro kills Kaido because of Oda's Luffy wank and lack of willingness to let anyone outshine Luffy.

c)Potentially Wano having personal connections to Zoro due to Shimotsuku Bloodline

I don't think it has anything to do with wank, Zoro just isn't the main character of the story and him killing Kaido would be too much of a power jump over his captain.

I mean of people truly believe zoro won't hurt kaido ( bare minimum ) then idk what to tell them. I dont think he's killing him.

We still need to see of zoro sanji and jinbe are even getting other fights before kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.