Who Can Save Wano (and us)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Like he cut down Killer in an instant? Like he cut down Hawkins in an instant? Like he cut down Apoo in an instant? Like he cut down the Gifters in an instant? I could go on but Queen is stronger than any opponent Zoro has fought. He would be in an extreme diff fight.

Where is Zoro hyped to kill Kaido? Just because he has the same sword? lol.

Nope. Zoro's whole thing is taking on pain and surpassing his limits. What better way to do that than taking all those bullets and still beating Queen? Sanji is more suited for King as they can both fly and Oda already set up some antagonism between them. Just like he set up antagonism with Zoro and Queen.
Is queen more durable than kaido ?

Like he cut down Killer in an instant? Like he cut down Hawkins in an instant? Like he cut down Apoo in an instant? Like he cut down the Gifters in an instant? I could go on but Queen is stronger than any opponent Zoro has fought. He would be in an extreme diff fight.

Where is Zoro hyped to kill Kaido? Just because he has the same sword? lol.

Nope. Zoro's whole thing is taking on pain and surpassing his limits. What better way to do that than taking all those bullets and still beating Queen? Sanji is more suited for King as they can both fly and Oda already set up some antagonism between them. Just like he set up antagonism with Zoro and Queen.
Dw you can say what you want but Zoro will hurt Kaido badly

Yet, he also has a different weapon with him as well, a gun. If you go by weapons he's different. If you go by tattoos he's different. Unless you are telling me that after Zoro defeat6 him he had his tattoo removed.
Literally everything about him is the same with the exception that you can't see the chest tattoo due to the gun being in the way, and now he is holding a gun. He's even got a few bandages on his body, which would be kind of weird if he hasn't fought at all yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.