rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You just see it coming that Kaido will undererstimate Zoro and allow Zoro to have a free shot at him like he does with any opponent he thinks that are weaker than him.

And we know the rest. Whether if its "just" another scar or even worse I don't know. But it will obviously be an Oden like feat at least.

I guess Japanese Samurais and Europe Knights are interchangeable too? Both are swordsmen. Mihawk is not a samurai, never was. Zoro follows Bushido and Japanese, so technically you can call him a samurai.
So Kaido wouldn’t care if your sword skills are good enough to do just as much or more damage as Oden did as long as you’re not a samurai? It has to be a samurai specifically that does it? Makes sense

So Kaido wouldn’t care if your sword skills are good enough to do just as much or more damage as Oden did as long as you’re not a samurai? It has to be a samurai specifically that does it? Makes sense
Kaido specifically says Samurai. No one outside of Wano has ever been called a Samurai. You know why he says Samurai and not a swordsman? Because he's in friggin' samurai country fighting friggin' samurais.

@Chrono
Lets make a bet if zoro doesn't kill kaido nor fight king i will delete my account but if he does either you'll delete your's
Dude,don't do that we need more representatives for the greatness of the grandmaster.I don't think is going to kill kaido,he probably will make him another or much better cut off a limb,for the King-Queen fight i don't mind who he fights but i want him to defeat at least one before he goes after Kaido

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
Brilliant chapter! My boy King giving orders like the true right hand man of one of the emperors, i just hope he fights soon. Nice to see a floor plan of how onigashima looks by level, unfortunately it gave me dresrossa vibes so i hope it don't take Luffy and co THAT long to get up there. Queens bullets are really cool and the designs for the ice demons look great! Alot of foreshadowing of "Killing" Kaido and cutting his head off etc. after denying it for quite a while it seems ZKK may actually happen. Last but not least the panel with Kaido charging the attack was gorgeous! It seems the tide has finally turned against the scabbards, they did great

What Zoro has to do with that? Zoro'll surpass Oden as a swordsman, who gives a shit about samurai:gokulaugh:

But if you wanna play with it, Zoro is the most Samurai-sh swordsman out there, so I don't see a problem.
Stop being so technical about it. It’s clear that Kaido’s main point was that no one has surpassed Oden’s skill with the blade. Why would Kaido care if a swordsman was more skilled than Oden, but technically isn’t a samurai?

Status
Not open for further replies.