rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Zoro stuff is so low IQ. Oda confirmed since 2016 that Luffy will beat Kaido. What is Zoro going to do? "Oh he's going to kill him after he's knocked out".

Fantastic. Kaido won't notice since he's out cold. Do you expect him to say "Ohhhh Zoro Sama I was wrong. You are the bestest ever."
I don't think anyone is denying Kaido wont be Luffy's fight, but you have to remember Law and Doflamingo. Law got his moment on Doffy and it didn't work. A lot of people think Zoro will get his feat against cutting Kaido in a similar way. Kaido knocks Zoro to kingdom come, then Luffy and Kaido have their fight.

Remember that defeating Kaido in a 1v1 is nigh impossible. Other characters will have to help Luffy win, namely the 7 other Supernova and potentially Sanji/Jinbe. This is how you take down a Yonko, potentially 2 Yonko.

Its extremely clear now that Zoro is meant to be that person who surpasses Oden though.

The opening sequence hit hard, you might say there was some foreshadowing.

Again they are emphasing the numbers of the rebels, another note, 5400 + 5600 = 10000... SHGF anyone???

Queens I've bullets a variation of the zombie bullets from Udon, you know chopper already has a cure!

80% Sasaki is a Ankylosaurus.

Finally the battle in the roof top is going downhill, just in time for act 4. All the attacks have been shallow, Luffy's internal destruction will be very useful.

Wait is that authors note legit about Act 3 ending soon? If so then this is pretty significant cause we'll finally get world updates again.

Anyway, seriously an amazing chapter through and through.
First of all: Where did you find that note? Did I miss it?

Secondly: Of course act 3 will end soon. Chapter 1000 will be a lore/worldbuilding chapter for sure.

Gotta love Kurwa's commitment at trying triggering Zoro fans

Before:
You absolute clown
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

You are trying to use the few times Oda's misplaced details as to hide the fact that you were such a clown trying to hype up Zolo fighting 4 gifters
lmao

Sheepshead design stayed the same, only his tattoo got misplaced NOT changed

Unlike those bikers dude:

He went from using guns to using swords?
He went from using suspenders to getting tattoo's all over his body?
He went from long horns to short horns?
He went from spiky jacket to leather jacket?

You clown, Oda didn't misplace details here, those are 2 different characters

Now :
mega cope, probably peak of cope that I've seen

imagine claiming author changed character because Zolo looks THAT trash

:funky:
:yasu:

I don't think anyone is denying Kaido wont be Luffy's fight, but you have to remember Law and Doflamingo. Law got his moment on Doffy and it didn't work. A lot of people think Zoro will get his feat against cutting Kaido in a similar way. Kaido knocks Zoro to kingdom come, then Luffy and Kaido have their fight.

Remember that defeating Kaido in a 1v1 is nigh impossible. Other characters will have to help Luffy win, namely the 7 other Supernova and potentially Sanji/Jinbe. This is how you take down a Yonko, potentially 2 Yonko.

Its extremely clear now that Zoro is meant to be that person who surpasses Oden though.
Zoro is not going to surpass Oden this arc. That is fucking pure stupidity. The guy hasn't even beaten a Yonko Commander yet.

Apparently Zoro being for Kaido what Law was to Doflamingo is too much for some people, even after this chapter.

I really do not see how you can deny that the guy who tamed Oden’s sword and was called « Mr Bushido » is the guy that will re-open Kaido’s wound.
It is not that hard to connect the dots right?

But it seems that, unfortunately, some people cannot see behind their agenda :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.