rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

critical mindset

I don't know but it's really disappointing. I am still bitter about Tashigi's treatment in Punk Hazard and even more about BM, Compote and Smoothie's so far.
Tashigi did good

(1) blocked Zoro with zero effort
(2) more durable than Sanji who got a leg break from non-haki Vergo who didn’t try
(3) restrained Monet’s snow monster head, that is stronger than base Monet that restrained Luffy and gave Zoro trouble blocking
(4) Tashigi should have a ripped off shoulder but she too tough for that
(5) cannon ball swag feat points to really good physical strength on her end

If she blocked Zoro with less effort than Zoro blocked Monet, what does that say you?

Tashigi is just underrated for no good reason

have the feeling the difference between Kaido then and now is that he can use his Hybrid form now. Back then he couldnt. He didnt use it against Oden from what we've seen. You can obviously say plot and Oda didnt want to reveal it in the flashback but it doesnt make sense because he was facing a guy who matched him or was even slightly stronger.
It seems that his durability didn't increase since he feels still scared about the events of the past. Then perhaps it's indeed like this. The only noteworthy change could be the acquisition of a new "form" assuming all his base stats barely changed.

Well, he used his base form to KO Luffy sooo... yes. Imagine Kaido being a bit more serious, Luffy would have been Jozu'ed. :josad:
Lmao one piece would've ended legit
Nothing surprising. It's always the same with the antagonists who show way more techniques and powers after their initial appearance and confrontation with the Straw Hats in later fights.
True but it really shows that Kaido barely tried..he's really a monster
I take back what ive said about him
What your point?
Kiku=Luffy? Seriously?
Didn't you realize Luffy-san is actually MC in One Piece?
Luffy-san simply have 'Devil Luck' called ODA so he won't get killed by no one
:king:
Nah i just wanted to point out how strong Kaido was really

Status
Not open for further replies.