Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think 1080 has better AOE and can cover much distance but was done by a no serious Zoro without bandana, while a serious SSSS with haki and full power will be more dangerous.
What does that even mean?
More AoE? Zoro is not a magician lmao, pre TS when Zoro could lift buildings, he had to most of the strength of both arms to perform tiny 36 pound canon. 108 PC just carried far more raw power destroying everything in its way

1080 Pound canon is 100 of times stronger.
Its a feat of raw strength and AP, not AoE. Zoro also performed Shi Shi Son SOn without bandana post TS

LMAO, how do you scale?
I did calculate Mihawk's Iceberg feat here
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/dracule-hawk-eye-mihawks-insane-feats.4370/

Although I low balled Mihawk here. Marine Battleships are like 200 meters if we go by Sunny size comparison. If that's the case then Iceberg would be around 15 kms

Law slash, there is not much to go by besides the fact that he cut a mountain on top of punk hazard factory so doesn't make much sense to be over 1 km

I did calculate Mihawk's Iceberg feat here
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/dracule-hawk-eye-mihawks-insane-feats.4370/

Although I low balled Mihawk here. Marine Battleships are like 200 meters if we go by Sunny size comparison. If that's the case then Iceberg would be around 15 kms

Law slash, there is not much to go by besides the fact that he cut a mountain on top of punk hazard factory so doesn't make much sense to be over 1 km
We calculated around the same amount I came to the conclusion the Iceberg was 15-20 kms

S

SinOfGreed

Law's Punk Hazard slash while cutting Vergo

:choppawhat:
Is one of the most overrated feats in the whole series. His DF literally allows him to do whatever he wants to anything that is in his room (unless they have stronger haki than him)

A mountain does not have haki and for Law cutting a mountain is the same as cutting a pebble. It just all depends on the size of his room. It's incomparable to swordsmen who rely on sheer power alone.

Gamma Knife is a much much more impressive attack.

That's literally not true because
a)Sword is not designed to cut Ice and Axe is designed to cut wood
b)An Axe won't be lift a tree in the air
c)Whitebeard's fruit is virtually designed to destroy Ice. Oda directly showed us that

Now with that out of the way Mihawk didn't just cut that Iceberg, he lifted it KM in the air and that Iceberg should weight around 1 trillion tons. Also Icerbeg was shattered mid air.

Whitebeard didn't destroy it through and through, he shattered it into pieces, which is still less impressive than lifting it lol
Also it wasn't some large AoE attack from Mihawk, it was a point blank CqC attack, just the attack carried so much power, shockwaves did that damage.

Mihawk's feat >> WB's feat
Bruh, Mount Everest in its entirety doesn't even weigh a fraction of a trillion tons. A trillion ton Iceberg would be the size of Delaware, which is 2,489 sq miles.....

Status
Not open for further replies.