Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In impel down those awakened zoans just kept getting up after being knocked out
That would make the calamities complete monsters physically
Post automatically merged:

They probably will have awakening though being a zoan focused Yonko crew
I never liked zoan awakening being just that.
Doflamingo and Katakuri were stronger while using awakening, being able to get up were fast after being knocked out might be very useful in a war but in a 1 vs 1 it would be almost useless, anyone would just kill an unconscious King or at least capture him

:pepapoo:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
If zoro and sanji beat king and queen now, that would mean that blackbeards commanders are above any of the other yonkos.
To which i will have to disagree.
Id rather 2 vs 1:
Zoro killer vs king
Sanji (someone) vs queen.

that way when they face actual commanders on 1vs1 they will be on the same level and rise slightly above them.
Of course Comander BB is storngest simple yonko crews
BB crew= Rocks crew

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Honestly, not liking Yamato is so lame.
Couldn’t agree more, but I understand why some people haven’t come to the light yet; there were people who didn’t want Brook to join after Thriller Bark, either. Lotta folks out there intentionally choose to be on the wrong side of history...our job is to let them live with their delusions, then gloat when we’re vindicated :myman::goyea::suresure:

If zoro and sanji beat king and queen now, that would mean that blackbeards commanders are above any of the other yonkos.
To which i will have to disagree.
Id rather 2 vs 1:
Zoro killer vs king
Sanji (someone) vs queen.

that way when they face actual commanders on 1vs1 they will be on the same level and rise slightly above them.
The BB commanders are supposed to be the strongest by the time we fight them. It would be weird for the strongest emperor to have the weakest commanders.

Couldn’t agree more, but I understand why some people haven’t come to the light yet; there were people who didn’t want Brook to join after Thriller Bark, either. Lotta folks out there intentionally choose to be on the wrong side of history...our job is to let them live with their delusions, then gloat when we’re vindicated :myman::goyea::suresure:
You and I have come to a disagreement, time to take the gloves off hahaha

I’ve spent way too much fuckin’ time arguing on this forum today, and about this topic in general...just please tell me you only dislike Yamato and not that you like Carrot :whitepress::beckmoji:
I dont really have that much an opinion on Carrot, but Yamato's Oden persona i find cringe

also im saving my aruging energy for the other forum, im on a roll over there

Status
Not open for further replies.