Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see Nami and Usopp beating Page 1 and Ulti, especially when Hyogoro can't and Yamato is being assigned to Sasaki.

I think they'll pull an Ideo vs. Dellinger, where they just buy some time by getting rid of the Tobi Roppo for some time.

Same tbh i dont see how nami soloing ulti etc. Tho if enough of them work together they probably have a shot

Like i love franky and think hes the next strongest after jzs but hes getting his ass beat in less than a second by Drake who was after the calamities imo. Even who's who if hes anything comparable to drake

I dont think any strawhat is straight up soloing their beast pirates "counterparts"

The same for Kaido, he doesn't need the one piece, to plunge the world into war or obtain ancestral weapons. He only needs weapons and army and that's what he's been doing all this time, the one piece for him is secondary.
I find it interesting how Big Mom actually had a noble goal, but along the way she got more and more corrupted and is willing to do anything to achieve that goal, it's like when your goal is to create world peace, and then you start wars in order to achieve that goal.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

I find it interesting how Big Mom actually had a noble goal, but along the way she got more and more corrupted and is willing to do anything to achieve that goal, it's like when your goal is to create world peace, and then you start wars in order to achieve that goal.
Big mom fights for a cause and is willing to die for it.
Embracing life means accepting death.
His death reflects his life.
death serves to complete a man's life.
These are the words of the philosopher kaido, who lives 1 century ahead of all the others.
They once asked him: The secret of kaido immortality?
He replied: Don't die.

Same tbh i dont see how nami soloing ulti etc. Tho if enough of them work together they probably have a shot

Like i love franky and think hes the next strongest after jzs but hes getting his ass beat in less than a second by Drake who was after the calamities imo. Even who's who if hes anything comparable to drake

I dont think any strawhat is straight up soloing their beast pirates "counterparts"
I mean Zoro clashed with X-Drake he might not even be the strongest Tobi Roppo... Then you had Yamato fighting Sasaki and Ulti.

At best I see them creating a trap or something and temporarily keeping them out of the battle.

Because Yamato hasn’t been shown to have DF power? And because none of the explosive collars can be seastone because seastone is indestructible and can’t be turned into a bomb
Good observation but I don't think seastone is actually indestructible. At least not with how they make weapons in Wano considered.

whether or not a target shows DF power is irrelevant because you might as well assume

Status
Not open for further replies.