Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Do people realize the difference between "ancestry from" and "citizen"? If you are a Japanese American whose family has been in America for a few generations, you are not a citizen of Japan, plain and simple.

The reason why the distinction matters is because warriors in Wano have codes and a culture they follow, which Zoro doesn't follow. Everyone who called Zoro a "Samurai" didn't know he was an outsider. People in Wano assume everyone around them is from Wano. If Mihawk landed on Wano, they'd call him a Samurai too but he's not.
Except he was raised by wano natives to have those very codes and culture

Has he ever said he wasnt ? Even vivi used to call him mr bushido (mr samurai) i dont remember him ever objecting.
Again, Samurai = Wano citizen. Of course he doesn't consider himself a Samurai. Find a shot of Kinemon, Momo or Kanjuro calling him Samurai, not random people in Wano who don't know he comes from outside.

Momo literally refers to him as an "outsider" when he talked about "Sunachi". Zoro is a pirate through and through.

HA001

Again, Samurai = Wano citizen. Of course he doesn't consider himself a Samurai. Find a shot of Kinemon, Momo or Kanjuro calling him Samurai, not random people in Wano who don't know he comes from outside.

Momo literally refers to him as an "outsider" when he talked about "Sunachi".
Kozaburo didnt stop being a samurai when he left wano.
Neither did oden or izo.
Kozaubro raised koshiro with wano codes and culture who then raised zoro in that way. Zoro is an ushimaru flashback away from having blood ties to wano too.
Kawa neko and inu are not wano natives yet they are still samurai.

Kozaburo didnt stop being a samurai when he left wano.
Neither did oden or izo.
Kozaubro raised koshiro with wano codes and culture who then raised zoro in that way. Zoro is an ushimaru flashback away from having blood ties to wano too.
Kawa neko and inu are not wano natives yet they are still samurai.
Zoro is not Kozaburo. He lived in Wano. The issue is not being a "Wano native", it's being a Wano CITIZEN, i.e. living and growing up in Wano, which Kawa, Neko and Inu all did. That's literally what Oda wrote.

So why can’t Mihawk be a samurai? Neko is not from Wano and doesn’t even use a sword yet he is still called a samurai
Samurai is prob a term that is exclusivly refering to the warriors in Wano
Neko doesnt really use a sword but he uses something like a sword and got teached by the art of wano

the difference here is all samurai can be swordsman but not all swordsman are samurai

HA001

Zoro is not Kozaburo. He lived in Wano. The issue is not being a "Wano native", it's being a Wano CITIZEN, i.e. living and growing up in Wano, which Kawa, Neko and Inu all did. That's literally what Oda wrote.
This is nonsense, kozaburo a samurai from wano, raised his son in wano cultutre with wano codes of conduct even wearing wano like attire

He even taught zoro ryou like hyou was taught ryou.
Just because koshiro wasnt born on wano doesnt make him not a samurai when his dad who was one raised him as one.

samurai isnt the catch all term for all swordsmen over the world . its that simple.
notice raizo
neko are among the "samurai" in context of what kaido is talking about. neither are swordsmen.
neko and inu also arent from wano.

guess since shanks holds a sword even though he has nothing to do with wano
he aint as monstrous as prime oden.
you dont have to be a "pure swordsman" btw to be considered a samurai.
Post automatically merged:

Nami and Usopp Arent fighting Page One and Ulti, that was just people living in the moment, Ulti's not even around those guys anymore.
uh
think thats the last time we saw both
you have the panel for those two doing something else?

the plot will make Zoro and Sanji (and Jinbe) will be able to beat a Calamity (YC Level).
We still dont see Zoro and Sanji going all out.
Sanji just trying to test his raid suit against Page One.
I understand but we can't even say Page One was going all out either. None of them even used any actual named attacks. When Oda wrote that fight/clash the intention was to make both of the characters look good. And As far as the plot goes.... I don't see the plot making Zoro and Sanji commander level individually, considering the Commanders fights have been 2v1 and it looks like Oda's gonna do the same 2v1 thing he did for Jack, with Queen and King.

folks think sanji and zoro got powerups to battle vets in wano
when they were on that level or possibly more pre-powerup
if who's who would be toying with page one the way sanji was
he wouldnt be an f6 .
Post automatically merged:

I understand but we can't even say Page One was going all out either. None of them even used any actual named attacks. When Oda wrote that fight/clash the intention was to make both of the characters look good. And As far as the plot goes.... I don't see the plot making Zoro and Sanji commander level individually, considering the Commanders fights have been 2v1 and it looks like Oda's gonna do the same 2v1 thing he did for Jack, with Queen and King.
where's the panel

Status
Not open for further replies.