Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
my Faith to the Grandmaster zoro become stronger chapter after chapter without break:finally:
You mean that Oda is saving the best for last?

Zoro is one of the few characters if not the only one to not appear in many chapters at this point. I think it could be no coincidence.

Not sure if it's a hint or not, but I find this pretty peculiar.

Yeah the man that got captured 18 TIMES and it didnt work is gonna get captured again. No there isnt. Only death.
18 times? But how many of them when he was a rookie versus how many of them were as adult? How many were at the hands of the navy specifically? We know he’s never been to impel down since Luffy and Shiki are the only one’s to ever break out?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
18 times? But how many of them when he was a rookie versus how many of them were as adult? How many were at the hands of the navy specifically? We know he’s never been to impel down since Luffy and Shiki are the only one’s to ever break out?
They couldnt even hold him long enough to take him to impel down. Hes been captured by yonko and navy. 18 times all didnt come as a rookie did it.

Smart move by Kaido to carry on talking to the Scabbards and run down the duration of Inu and Neko's Sulong form.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji’s been clowned by Oda the entirety of post timeskip.
But Zoro’s character has become bland to the point where I feel like Oda doesn’t care about him.
Oh well
Using that logic, Oda doesn't care about any of the SHs. It's more about the quality of Oda's writing in relation to post-TS than about who he likes or doesn't like lol

Sanji’s been clowned by Oda the entirety of post timeskip.
But Zoro’s character has become bland to the point where I feel like Oda doesn’t care about him.
Oh well
Well if Oda would not care about Zoro why making him train with Oden's tool?

Why having Brook mention him about Wano and the Samurai?

Moreover even Zoro's master was from Wano

There are so many elements we would never be able to glimpse a dead end

They couldnt even hold him long enough to take him to impel down. Hes been captured by yonko and navy. 18 times all didnt come as a rookie did it.
But he’s only ever been injured by Oden, so he wasn’t injured when he was brought in those times.

After fighting the SH alliance, Kaido will be at least as injured as he was after Oden, so restraining him will be much easier than before.

Again it really isn’t that implausible that Kaido doesn’t die.

K

Kaido D. Stronger

Smart move by Kaido to carry on talking to the Scabbards and run down the duration of Inu and Neko's Sulong form.

Using that logic, Oda doesn't care about any of the SHs. It's more about the quality of Oda's writing in relation to post-TS than about who he likes or doesn't like lol
pfttt, it doesn't matter if these two are in sulong or not, none of them can beat KAIDO.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
But he’s only ever been injured by Oden, so he wasn’t injured when he was brought in those times.

After fighting the SH alliance, Kaido will be at least as injured as he was after Oden, so restraining him will be much easier than before.

Again it really isn’t that implausible that Kaido doesn’t die.
You can beat him without scarring him. Duh try using your brain.

Well if Oda would not care about Zoro why making him train with Oden's tool?

Why having Brook mention him about Wano and the Samurai?

Moreover even Zoro's master was from Wano

There are so many elements we would never be able to glimpse a dead end
He doesn’t care about Zoro’s character anymore. Like yeah sure, Zoro’s training with Enma and will be powerful, big cool.

But like, in terms of character moments will we ever get Zoro moments like the one’s we got pretimeskip? Is Zoro really becoming like a generic self-insert anime sword person?

And the Zoro’s mentor being from Wano stuff has been so absent from the manga itself that like, I feel like Oda doesn’t care.

I have my reservations.

You can beat him without scarring him. Duh try using your brain.
But he wasn’t injured when he was captured. We know that for sure since Oden’s the only one to ever injure him.

At the end of this arc, Kaido will be super fucked up, so they can probably restrain him wayyy easier.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
But like, in terms of character moments will we ever get Zoro moments like the one’s we got pretimeskip? Is Zoro really becoming like a generic self-insert anime sword person?
I hope / think Oda has some cool moments for Zoro character arc during Wano, with his ancestor in Wano, his master, Orochi, Yasuie and maybe some difficulties etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.