Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
lmao

Fodders: Uwaaah, It's strawhat and jinbee, they are hella strong, be careful!

Sanji: Why aren't they saying black leg!?
hahaha I saw this on twitter yesterday.

It's cool to get another rival in between the usual Z vs S. Sanji being a lil jealous is funny. But he'll get his too soon.
I guess Jinbei interactions won't be serious after all.

Who help me answer that ????
What Queen will do if zoro defeat apoo??????? Just look ????,
A pirate with 200 million like killer made zoro unconscious ..... how about a pirate with 1.32 billion ?????
zoro just lose some engergy for killing Queen and then kill kaido after that?????
I am just curious ... how old are you? If you think these things could happen :)))))))))))))))
Why do people insist Zoro is fighting Queen?

If Zoro fights Queen, it's obvious that he will fight Kaido too :steef:
In the pretimeskip, Zoro would fight the second strongest (Mr. 1, Kaku), while Sanji would fight the third strongest (Mr.2, Jyabura). However, Sanji would always be wayyyy less injured afterward. That’s how Oda kept the ZvS debate going.

We’re gonna see the reverse here, where Zoro fights the third while Sanji fights the second, but Zoro will be wayyyy less injured afterward.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Oda loves Luffy too much, and Luffy always send the last blow to finish someone (without killing him). That is why even if it will be better for Kaido to die and for Zoro maybe to behead him, knowing Oda I don't think this will happen.
The point is what then ?
He gets kod what then ? They have snuck him in a raid and its gonna take multiple people take him down. He also has zoan recovery so whats stopping him attacking again and this time there wont be that force to fight him. Like i said he has to die.

Status
Not open for further replies.