Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen just screwed his side over. He's made enemies from his own allies. Back at Zou Zoro said he'd round up all of Wano's samurai, coincidentally they are all there under threat of Queen's plague. I'm sure the antidote is fake, the only antidote the is in Queen's blood and to get it you need to make him bleed...

No one beside Kaido can tank bullets and no sell them I guess.

Now I wonder where she takes that durability from aside from the fact she is his daughter.

She apparently looks like she has a normal body but she isn't human regardless.
She's gotta have a strong body, but she could easily have worked on it by training.
She's a powerhouse for sure, Can't wait to see more action from her.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I'm very excited for Apoo. I think he will have no problems in solving that maze given his capabilities. He will just bring the force in and destroy everyone with his explosions. :P I also thought that he had the most OP AP devil fruit in the verse right after the Gura and a few logia.

Who help me answer that ????
What Queen will do if zoro defeat apoo??????? Just look ????,
A pirate with 200 million like killer made zoro unconscious ..... how about a pirate with 1.32 billion ?????
zoro just lose some engergy for killing Queen and then kill kaido after that?????
I am just curious ... how old are you? If you think these things could happen :)))))))))))))))

Status
Not open for further replies.