Best nakama for the Strawhats

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Saved? No, we had it on a discord chat. Was fucking hilarious. But hey, at least you're doing the right thing by muting anyone who says meanie things about beautiful Yamato. God knows that we both wouldn't want you to implode upon seeing differing opinions, good job taking care of yourself buddy! :-)
Hahahahaha, trust me, my ignore list is extremely small...mostly reserved for people who don’t realize how empty their lives are, so they have to be assholes on a manga forum to feel something approaching joy. Apropos of nothing, when it comes to rejecting different opinions, it would seem that knife cuts both ways :laughmoji:

2. They were only stated to gain some aspect of that animal
gazelleman was able to run fast like gazelle but he didn't have gazelle stamina

They are inferior fruits in every way. And yet here you are trying to say smile fruit users gain as many abilities as zoan fruit users.

3. Lmao it doesn't. Btw how would that prove anything? Last time we saw Sanji vs Page One- Sanji was attacking him and Page One was screaming yet you said he ran from Page One.
1. Sighhh I never said Ancient Zoan can't do it. You said implied they were the only Zoan type that can recover. Follow the conversation bro
2. Yes some aspect, now show me wherevit says they don't get the recovery
3. I never said the smile fruits were has goid has regular Zoans. Bro can you stop talking nonesense nobody is arguing.

it's never been sanji kill kaido or luffy kill kaido. i never seen any sanji's nor luffy's fans mention that.
there is only zoro kill kaido. that's is new level of fantasy
Really ? You have a whole thread about SKK and FKK.
Luffy doesn't even kill a cockroach so killing kaido ? lol!
And tell me where is a fantasy when you have manga facts that kaido wants to die and be killed by a strong samurai like oden ? parallel with Ryuma and the dragon at wano. At least zoro fans didn't say zoro will become PK just kills Kaido with the hints, so you are just scared that Zoro will steal all the spotlight from Luffy which is not gonna happen in OPworld's point of view because Luffy always get the biggest slice of the pie.
IRL well it's another matter because zoro fans gonna destroy this forum but let's not talk about that here :lawbepo:

Hahahahaha, trust me, my ignore list is extremely small...mostly reserved for people who don’t realize how empty their lives are, so they have to be assholes on a manga forum to feel something approaching joy. Apropos of nothing, when it comes to rejecting different opinions, it would seem that knife cuts both ways :laughmoji:
Attempts to belittle others as having an empty life - Is a grown ass man with 5.6k posts on a forum about a children's Japanese comic that has meltdowns and fits of rage over people not liking his 2D waifu?

oof. I've wasted enough time here and I'm sure you'll be here all day, so Ima dip. Have fun though, and enjoy Yamato in all her Naminess. x

1. Sighhh I never said Ancient Zoan can't do it. You said implied they were the only Zoan type that can recover. Follow the conversation bro
2. Yes some aspect, now show me wherevit says they don't get the recovery
3. I never said the smile fruits were has goid has regular Zoans. Bro can you stop talking nonesense nobody is arguing.
1. Ancient zoans are the only group that has a notable toughness and strength. Same way mythical zoans are the only group with special abilities. That's their main thing.
The only other ones had it mentioned were zoan awakenings, but that applies to everyone (regular, ancient, mythical...)
2. That's not how it works. I can't prove something that has never been stated. LMAO
3. That's not the question I asked.

Wait if Yamato attempted to save Momo in Kuri 20 years ago and saw him being thrown down by Kaido at the top of the castle,how come Yamato was asking Luffy during Momo's cross execution in Onigashima "if that little boy is really Kozuki Momonosuke" ?
Did Yamato suffer from memory loss or something?
She already saw the boy 20 years ago so she should remember it as well as she remembers Oden.
You got to realize that was 20 years ago. So hard remember familiar face that long ago who travel through time. That is why Yamato May ask luffy is that suppose be momo. Keep mind she was Stunned that him and nine scabbards were still alive.

My rough translation, I won't translate directly but give it more of a tone.

Page 2

Inu: Get to the back of the roof.

Nameless mink: okay

O-Kiku being burned: Ugh!!!

Kinemon: Can you stand Kikunojo?

O-kiku laughs: Of course! (Kaido's trash, I tanked that like nothin')

Page 3

Kaido laughs: What happened? You are prepared to die. Thats why I Iove Samurai.
Roger...Whitebeard... They did it right! Death is what completes a man... Am I right?

He reverts to human form and says: Lets Finish this!

Kinemon says something like: Don't get your hopes up. We have nothing to lose!

@Aknolagon tell me if I'm doing good. You are better than me at Japanese.

C

critical mindset

Zoro 1 shotted Lanji with the hilt of his sword :josad:
This is what Sanji did after having sustained grievous wounds prior (which amounts to a direct stab in the back by Absalom who was muscularly enhanced, in addition to injuries from Oars, like being absolutely pummelled by Gatling Gun). Sanji took more damage than Zoro in Thriller Bark. Yet he pulls off this incredible feat

Here is a table for studlink anchor chains

let’s say the diameter for the on chain is 2 Sanji so approximately 3,6m, ie 360mm. We can take 122mm for reference here and see that for every 25,7m it weighs 9488kg. By viewing the chart we see a roghly ninefold increase in weight per meter for a tripling in size. This would be correct as per the cube square law (see Wikipedia article for more info)

It means 9488 *9 approximately 85,5 tonnes of weight for every 25,7m. That pulley is maybe 200m up in the air and Sanji threw that chain some hundreds of meters maybe.

meanwhile Zoro can’t overhead press the building against mr.1 and just throwing it off his shoulder requires a tremendous effort (Zoro has susitained far less injuries than Sanji here)

Status
Not open for further replies.