Votes: 60 31.9%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 14 7.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 13 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say that I am really enjoying last couple of chapters and I thought it would be boring and exhausting till Luffy and co reach the top,only thing that I don't like is that Luffy and co are facing headliners(they should face the weaker members of alliance and not get rekt left and right by far superior fighters) instead a swarm of regular gifters,pleasures and waiters.

To me Queen again stole the chapter,the big boy doesn't give a flying fuck which is cool and stupid at the same time,poor Apoo dude is about to be chased by allies and enemies.:rolaugh:

Kaido vs 9S is really well done and each chapter it keep delivering(Kinemon closing Kiku's wound with a flaming sword was truly badass).

Yamato is Kaido's Son alright. She took that huge blast to the face like a champ and didn't even cared about it. Also with that swing, she was able to send that Gifter flying even without any contact. Sasaki is going to have lot more trouble but hopefully he isn't just used as a hype tool.
The scene at the plaza were both interesting and hurting. Queen doesn't really joke around. I think it will be Zoro Vs Queen after the anti body is acquired by Chopper. Kaido finally getting serious with his club at his hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.