US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
If Biden takes Georgia AND Pennsylvania, it won’t fucking matter how many times Donnie appeals, the proof will be in the numbers. Losing by a slim margin is one thing, but if Biden gets 290-300 electoral votes, the recount’s gonna bear out the same results.
Reps are in danger of loosing Senate. If they fuck up now to save Trump the outcry of dems for the Senate voting in Georgia will crush them

Rep need to save Senate and not Trump. Mcconel knows it and thats why no other GoP is supporting trump. They will let the fucker burn he did what he needed for them

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Reps are in danger of loosing Senate. If they fuck up now to save Trump the outcry of dems for the Senate voting in Georgia will crush them

Rep need to save Senate and not Trump. Mcconel knows it and thats why no other GoP is supporting trump. They will let the fucker burn he did what he needed for them

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The best part of this is that Donnie could have saved himself the embarrassment if he’d resigned during his FIRST AND ONLY term...which would have immediately made him vulnerable to criminal prosecution for all the treason committed before and during. Looks like that’s gonna happen either way!! :cheers:

Well here is my prediction for the coming four years
January 20 2021 - January 21 2021
46th President Uncle Joe

47th President
January 21 2021 - February 01 2021
Comrade Kamala Harris

48th President
February 01 2012 - August 01 2021
Killary Clinton

1st Emporer of the Chinese Colonial State in America

Status
Not open for further replies.