US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some news sites have already declared Biden the winner.
Post automatically merged:
I want Fox news to say it. When will fox news say it.

And in case it's the reverse I Want CNN to say Trump won

Those are the only ways I can tell this shot is finally over.

The whole twitter had been nothing but this

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Well here is my prediction for the coming four years
January 20 2021 - January 21 2021
46th President Uncle Joe

47th President
January 21 2021 - February 01 2021
Comrade Kamala Harris

48th President
February 01 2012 - August 01 2021
Killary Clinton

1st Emporer of the Chinese Colonial State in America
Who gives a shit what you think?? I wish I could have responded earlier to your post with all the links; every single one of them contained a paragraph about how the double votes wouldn’t be counted in the system, and most of them were from months/years ago. You willfully misrepresented everything, but that’s what conservatives do because they have zero fuckin’ substance. Anyway, goodbye forever! :pepelit:

Who gives a shit what you think?? I wish I could have responded earlier to your post with all the links; every single one of them contained a paragraph about how the double votes wouldn’t be counted in the system, and most of them were from months/years ago. You willfully misrepresented everything, but that’s what conservatives do because they have zero fuckin’ substance. Anyway, goodbye forever! :pepelit:
I will miss you too!
Here a last hug and never forget the good times and if something happens I'm here for you :blush:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Most leftists here agree with you, but I’d rather take this particular ass pounding than get raped by Donnie and his cronies for another four years :kayneshrug:
Trump plans are about fucking us in the short run and showing results in the long run on a slippery slope. Biden is about showing results in short run on a slippery slope and fucking us in the long term. Trump fucking people in the short run turned people against him for the long run. Lots of Fs here for reason other than being edgy.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Trump plans are about fucking us in the short run and showing results in the long run on a slippery slope. Biden is about showing results in short run on a slippery slope and fucking us in the long term. Trump fucking people in the short run turned people against him for the long run. Lots of Fs here for reason other than being edgy.
All things considered, I’d rather have an adult at the helm after four years of a sniveling baby. Biden isn’t my first, second, or third choice, but he’s still higher on the list than Donnie. I hate a lot of his policies, and I hope he’ll listen to the few progressives in the Senate to enact positive, tangible changes (not optimistic on that)...but again, this is still a huge improvement for us in the short term, we can worry about the long term later.

Status
Not open for further replies.