US Presidental Race : 2020

Who is taking the US Presidential Election ?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 47 37.9%
  • Joe Biden

Votes: 41 33.1%
  • Kanye West

Votes: 36 29.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
The chances of Donnie living to see 2024 are about as subterranean as Konstantis making a friend by then :kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Clown, that was you who reported on every my comment 100 times, while I never did that in this thread, ask Modders, so the one who was burned it was you. I was 100% sure that Trump will lose, case of BLM zombies, who was puppets in the hands of puppetmaster. But then again we need just four years and it will be over.
:kata::rolaugh:
I didn’t report shit, I asked Nat to ban me because I wasn’t gonna stop calling you a stupid asswipe 😘

Yeah unfortunately electing a corporate shill will only increase the amount of literal nazis and fascists in this country.

The new American Civil War will take place in 2024 when Trump loses a second time to AOC
:datas:
LMAO Biden was supporting nazi in Ukraine, while Trump never showed support to them. SO who is Nazi supporter for me was always obvious.

demographics in the usa do not favor trump... 2024 will be harder for him
So what? Trump is like first President for like 20 years who even after 4 years of him being President, even after that "puppetmaster show with BLM" he got 68 millions votes, and losing to Biden, who bouth all channels, who used deadman votes, and still just a bit surpass Trump in votes. The difference is really small. After 4 years pink glasses will drop, especially when economic will be in crisis, with hight taxes etc. Returning of Trump or Trump Jr. is obvios. In four years Trump will win this like peace of cake.

So what? Trump is like first President for like 20 years who even after 4 years of him being President, even after that "puppetmaster show with BLM" he got 68 millions votes, and losing to Biden, who bouth all channels, who used deadman votes, and still just a bit surpass Trump in votes. The difference is really small. After 4 years pink glasses will drop, especially when economic will be in crisis, with hight taxes etc. Returning of Trump or Trump Jr. is obvios. In four years Trump will win this like peace of cake.
Trump endured 4 years of Hollywood and the media blasting him With their lies and out of context bullshit. Hollywood Should burn, they they are irrelevant. THe media should all be fired.

Laugh all you want, loser!! It’s just about all you’ve got left at this point :cheers:
As I said for me Biden victory was obvious, I was really surprised how many people, even after BLM was supporting Trump, that he almost win. Like I was thinking that he will lose with results 40% on 60% at the best...so yes, I actually feel good. Trump will return you can't stop that
:ace:

Trump endured 4 years of Hollywood and the media blasting him With their lies and out of context bullshit. Hollywood Should burn, they they are irrelevant. THe media should all be fired.
Exactly! And we know that Biden will have problems, case it's COVID 19 now, economic will be already in bad state, but with his ideas everything will go to crisis. And people wouldn't ever buy on democrats populate appeal shit

Status
Not open for further replies.