Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

critical mindset

deflecting them wouldn't have needed more force.
Tashigi stops it mid air with the swordtip and her arm fully extended. She looks completely causal. She stopped it, immediately. Then deflects it after she has gained control of it

much better than Zoro
C'mon Crit I'm no power level guru but Zoro is stronger than Tashigi. I'm honestly surprised this is not conesus.
Did you reqd the part where ai outlined how Vergo trolls Sanji and breaks his strongest leg part with the weakest leg part himself?

Sanji is like a Muay Thai fighter that has trained in hardening his shin. Yet Vergo completely shitstomps him. Vergo stops using haki when Sanji comes flying in

Whi came out looking stronger, Tashigi or Sanji?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
I told you guys, she isn't going to sit for the entire duration of the arc, Oda can't do this for multiple reasons.

First off since she is still a yonko and he can't ridiculize her forever but give her some credit, second Elbaf is most likely meant as a transitory arc or else the statement about the ending data would be totally invalid once again.

Zoro: I want to go and assist Kin'emon and the others!!
Zoro: Fighting with you will just/only be a waste of my time!! :milaugh::milaugh:

You should read and know who isn't taking the other one seriously lolllll. Zoro has no business in fighting trash. He is going for the dragon's head. Also, Apoo is definitely using Haki against Zoro. I didn't know that you can differentiate between black and black lollll. And for the DF, Zoro knows his power now. He can just cover his ears and it's game over for his power. I'm telling you man, Apoo is trash.
Yea let ignore hybrid drake for trash ass Apoo :hapnoel::hapnoel:

Zoro: Fighting with you will just/only be a waste of my time!! :milaugh::milaugh:

You should read and know who isn't taking the other one seriously lolllll. Zoro has no business in fighting trash. He is going for the dragon's head. Also, Apoo is definitely using Haki against Zoro. I didn't know that you can differentiate between black and black lollll. And for the DF, Zoro knows his power now. He can just cover his ears and it's game over for his power. I'm telling you man, Apoo is trash.
What a cope
If it's a waste of his time, how come he hasn't beaten him and stop wasting his time?
Those 2 lines contradict themselves
:hihihi:He's even got Drake and bunch of fodder help. Yet can't even land a hit on Apoo.
It's a 1 vs 50 and Zolo is still shit

You are trash. Zoro has still a lot to show but saying he is not serious is pure denial :milaugh: he needs that antidote to save a lot of lives (his nakamas too). If Zoro is not serious in this situation then he is a shitty character, but I know he is not.

Just get him off the pedestal

For sure I think the fact he survived the Payback War should have never been underestimated. I never thought he was immortal and still don't. More like I believe that he is a smart guy, combined with his DF hax, that always allowed him to go through situations that were bigger than him.
I believe Blackbeard spared the whole crew.., he could just wipe them out and harvest whatever the had left but no.., I was thinking it's more like a even out the whole situation, BB spared them and they admit the defeat and move on with their lives.., kinda mutual agreement..

Status
Not open for further replies.