Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He slashed Hatchan and didn't defeat him, slashed Kaku and didn't defeat him, slashed Pica and didn't defeat him... In most of his fights he actually lands cuts on his enemies that don't take them down. Zoro almost never one shots, and I say "almost" because I don't feel like checking some fights I don't remember that good.
He scratched Kaku on his hip because Kaku almost completely avoided his attack.
Pica was under a mountain of stone which weakened his slash.
I dont remember well about Hatchan but you know in what state Zoro was in that fight...

Mr1 - one slash, Ryuma - one slash, Braham - one slash, others are at worst one slash plus one scratch...
Because he can endure a clean cut? Dude was running around whilst missing an arm for several hours in WCI lol.
How does one endure a clean slash across his face? Is Perospero famous for such or what?
He isnt Kaido to endure such... His body isnt tougher than average nor is he huge...

How does one endure a clean slash across his face? Is Perospero famous for such or what?
Apparently his dura is good enough to not being bisected by such slashes.

Perospero is the dude who only lost his arm from a point-blank explosion and walks around with that for several hours but you question why Perospero can endure a few cuts on his face lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.