Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ulti never break Luffy's CoA, she only surpassed Luffy's AP (normal headbutt with Haki)
That is still a great feat though, since when the lasttime Luffy Haki defense was broken by a enemy?
He heat was bleeding even though using haki on it, of course I agree the Ap with Ulti in base form use was stronger but it is still a thing to overpower Luffy CoA, not many could perform a similar feat.

without stretching his neck, and she surpassed him in physical strength, that's why Luffy needed G4, to break out of the Ulti's grip.
Also a great feat with show that Ulti has insane physical power, in combination with her hybird form+haki this could became very dangerous.

The translations both panels :

Queen :
- So this is Roronoa Zoro ? ... we can weaken them by destroying the second or third strongest ... BUT the fact we have in this crew the son of Judge ... Vinsmoke Judge ...."

So queen is not refering to sanji as 2nd or 3nd actually lol, he used the word "しかし=But"
Queen Referring that RS > every tech so more trouble

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Queen :
- So this is Roronoa Zoro ? ... we can weaken them by destroying the second or third strongest ... BUT the fact we have in this crew the son of Judge ... Vinsmoke Judge ...."

So queen is not refering to sanji as 2nd or 3nd actually lol, he used the word "しかし=But"
@Chrono

Yeah, like that would be of any good potential in this series LOL

Bro, her existence in the arc is SO VITAL, you can't convince me that her vital role is to control a smile chicken with a head coming out from his ass LMAO
There are more useless fruits out there lol

Well, why not? There are 500 of them. And some of them are headliners.

Do you really wanna see characters like the F6 being taken out as fights for some SH's and being controlled by a 6 year old? No thanks lol.

Queen :

So queen is not refering to sanji as 2nd or 3nd actually, he used the word "しかし=But"
Im dead lmao :milaugh::milaugh:

Oda when will Smoothie show up at Onigashima...?
:josad:
I honestly think Act 3 is ending with 2 things happening:

- The Big Mom Pirates flat out showing up behind Perospero

- Kaido defeating and/or killing some of the scabbards.

This makes it a tragedy and a virtual cliffhanger before we move on to the world stuff. If things end around 998-999 for this to happen, then I think there is enough time to achieve it. The next few chapters will be dedicated to Kaido beginning to take them out and the like.

I'd say that Smoothie and the others need to become relevant soon. If this is the moment where the BMPs fall, then its best moment to have all her top players here being dealt with too. It seems like a great fight for Jinbe/Yamato as well in the end, if Yamato is poised to be a top strawhat.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Panel of him being afraid of luffy??? :seriously:
I can't go search it right now but I remember he went away and the fight between Luffy and Apoo never occurred. I also remember he somehow felt the pressure of Luffy since he had no legit reason to avoid the confrontation.

But I will check it to see if I remembered correctly don't worry. :P I actually like Apoo's character so I would be glad to be in the wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.