Who will eat the next L?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The translations both panels :

Queen :
- So this is Roronoa Zoro ? ... we can weaken them by destroying the second or third strongest ... BUT the fact we have in this crew the son of Judge ... Vinsmoke Judge ...."

So queen is not refering to sanji as 2nd or 3nd actually lol, he used the word "しかし=But"
Lmao, queen is like "we can weaken 2nd or 3rd strongest like Zoro or other character" but goes furthur beyond and makes Sanji stand out from the whole comparison of 2nd or 3rd strongest... makes him kinda separate in his own right, is actually more hype, TO ME AT LEAST in how I interpreted the dialog

So basically it feels like he distinguished Sanji as a more threat of entity than a simple "2nd strongest or 3rd or 4th" it felt like he was looking at him in a different manner

Yes he switched legs and attacked with his right. Then he switched legs and did a roundhosue kick with his left leg while Sanji is too slow to react to eitehr change. It should be Vergo that breaks as he is the one that's attacking with the ankle, Sanji checking high up on his shin. Vergo was trolling him
Nothing about trolling, he just fail to break Sanji defense, but what you expect of a guy who couldn´t even put down Tashigi for shorttime while even using fucking CoA...
Sanji don´t take any damage by Vergo(outside of the leg crack), he couldn´t even hit for once his body because Sanji block and dodge everything with Vergo use. While using DJ Sanji always overpowered Vergo and send him flying, something with Vergo was never able to do.

Queen :
- So this is Roronoa Zoro ? ... we can weaken them by destroying the second or third strongest ... BUT the fact we have in this crew the son of Judge ... Vinsmoke Judge ...."

So queen is not refering to sanji as 2nd or 3nd actually, he used the word "しかし=But"
Oh God, so hes actually referring to Zoro/Jinbe then

Jfc this is gonna be a shit show lmao.

Watch Sanji fight Queen, Jinbe fight King, and Zoro just ups and finds the missing Ace by chasing Apoo XD

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lmao, queen is like "we can weaken 2nd or 3rd strongest like Zoro or other character" but goes furthur beyond and makes Sanji stand out from the whole comparison of 2nd or 3rd strongest... makes him kinda separate in his own right, is actually more hype, TO ME AT LEAST in how I interpreted the dialog

So basically it feels like he distinguished Sanji as a more threat of entity than a simple "2nd strongest or 3rd or 4th" it felt like he was looking at him in a different manner
He deffo knows judge. It seems personal.

That is still a great feat though, since when the lasttime Luffy Haki defense was broken by a enemy?
He heat was bleeding even though using haki on it, of course I agree the Ap with Ulti in base form use was stronger but it is still a thing to overpower Luffy CoA, not many could perform a similar feat.

Also a great feat with show that Ulti has insane physical power, in combination with her hybird form+haki this could became very dangerous.
Luffy never bleed from that attack, it would not make any sense. Doffy needed like 10 or so "arrows" with his threads in Awakening mode + CoA in the SAME place to be able to break his Haki defence.

Ofc it was a great feat of physical power display, never said it wasn't.

Yeah for me it's not an insult. But he didn't refer Sanji to the 2nd or 3rd strongest actually but only Zoro (he sees Zoro as the 2nd or 3rd strongest of the alliance side) but he mentions Judge because of Sanji.

I honestly think Act 3 is ending with 2 things happening:

- The Big Mom Pirates flat out showing up behind Perospero

- Kaido defeating and/or killing some of the scabbards.

This makes it a tragedy and a virtual cliffhanger before we move on to the world stuff. If things end around 998-999 for this to happen, then I think there is enough time to achieve it. The next few chapters will be dedicated to Kaido beginning to take them out and the like.

I'd say that Smoothie and the others need to become relevant soon. If this is the moment where the BMPs fall, then its best moment to have all her top players here being dealt with too. It seems like a great fight for Jinbe/Yamato as well in the end, if Yamato is poised to be a top strawhat.
Act 3 should end before chapter 1000
and has to be a big cliffhanger if not it will be a huge disappointment

I can't go search it right now but I remember he went away and the fight between Luffy and Apoo never occurred. I also remember he somehow felt the pressure of Luffy since he had no legit reason to avoid the confrontation.

But I will check it to see if I remembered correctly don't worry. :P I actually like Apoo's character so I would be glad to be in the wrong.
That must be pre timeskip Apoo cus that damn show wasnt 980 Apoo Lol

Act 3 should end before chapter 1000
and has to be a big cliffhanger if not i will be a huge disappointment
Yeah, I think at the latest, 999 is the last chapter of Act 3. I think Oda is definitely planning for that and 1000 is some big moment outside of Wano.

We were promised the fates of Vivi, Sabo and Hancock this year. It must be happening soon.

S

SinOfGreed

Queen :

So queen is not refering to sanji as 2nd or 3nd actually, he used the word "しかし=But"
Akno-san the real goat
:myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.