Votes: 19 12.8%
  • ⭐️⭐️

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • ⭐️

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're the one who said the comments made about Zoro by Urouge and Barto and "shot down" because of bounties. Its on you to demonstrate that Barto and Urouge made those comments based on numbers and not Zoro's character/known reputation
What are you talking about? I never talked about Urouge before.

And yes I can easily debunk Urouge calling Zolo first mate:
1. He knew his bounty, thus he saw his bounty before seeing him attacking celestial dragon and assumed 2nd highest bounty= first mate
2. Strawhats don't have a first mate, if they had a first mate Oda would have written it in the story Luffy declaring his FM. That's pretty big deal in the crew.

Nami is the MVP, she's still conscious after taking a clear beating from the tobi roppo and demonstrated her unwavering loyalty :perocry:

The Zoro vs. Sanji discussion seems to have been done to death in this thread already. All I will say is that bounties aren't the only information queen has to gauge strength with. Zoro has already been established reputation from pre-timeskip as a Supernova
Supernovas formed based on 'bounties'

I think that Queen will take Zoro on after the whole Oni virus thing is over and Sanji will stay behind to take on King before Luffy gets to the top floor. Zoro might get help from Drake so that he can still fight Kaido alongside Luffy, Kidd, Killer, Apoo, Drake, Hawkins and Law

What are you talking about? I never talked about Urouge before.

And yes I can easily debunk Urouge calling Zolo first mate:
1. He knew his bounty, thus he saw his bounty before seeing him attacking celestial dragon and assumed 2nd highest bounty= first mate
2. Strawhats don't have a first mate, if they had a first mate Oda would have written it in the story Luffy declaring his FM. That's pretty big deal in the crew.
Lmao you know what? I read chrono's message that immalvonoM quoted and thought thought that was you, that's my bad.

Still, its pretty obvious that the strawhats don't have a hierarchy but barto's comments show that Zoro is perceived to be the first mate by others. That perception isn't necessarily correlated to just bounties

Assuming the translation is good, Queen's reaction is of someone who has heard of a name before (Roronoa Zoro) and is now attaching a face and bounty to the name for the first time.

Sanji is intriguing to him because he either knows of or is acquainted with Judge. This doesn't necessarily preclude him having knowledge of Black Leg beforehand, either. Sanji's Vinsmoke lineage is only fairly recent knowledge to the wider world and him not being aware that one was in the Straw Hats was probably the reason that was the thing he remarked on about Sanji.

Oda generally doesn't write omniscient characters. By the dialogue, Queen assumes Zoro is either the #2 or #3 fighters based on bounty and reputation. Characters definitely do judge threat levels by bounty, but keep in mind Sanji and Zoro have numbers that are basically within rounding errors of eachother while the rest of the straw hats are much lower and Jinbe's membership is very new. So he's just ball-parking the threats in the crew, he obviously doesn't know the details. Presumably, Sanji is the other #2/#3 fighter in his mind if he's not aware of Jinbe (which is probable because he hasn't mentioned him).

Status
Not open for further replies.