Questions & Mysteries Can Celestial Dragons order Admirals around at will?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Can let's say Charlos order Kizaru and Fujitora to watch him fucking Boa once she gets captured again?

Can Celestial Dragons order Admirals at will for random shit like that or Admirals are only bound by the laws of serving them when it comes to attacks on Celestial Dragons?

Can Admirals obey their orders as long as it's not about protecting them?

Do Celestial Dragon "respect" Admirals strength and just not order them around since they know they are their best Shields if Pirates decide to attack them?

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
โ€Ž
Every single Marine is under the orders of the World Government, but Akainu was the first to show some spirit of rebellion.

This particular should not be shelved, we might get more interesting scenes happening between the WG and the Marines, expecially during the final stages of the manga, and I don't exclude the possibility the Final War will be a Royal Rumble with several factions fighting one against all others.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Every single Marine is under the orders of the World Government, but Akainu was the first to show some spirit of rebellion.

This particular should not be shelved, we might get more interesting scenes happening between the WG and the Marines. Expecially during the final stages of the manga, and I don't exclude the possibility the Final War will be a Royal Rumble with several factions fighting one against all others.
I know this but my question is not centered on such obvious things like this.

Just a curiosity about random stuff.

they can say any order they want but it's up to the Admiral whether they will take the order or not

โ€ข Kizaru looks like the most obedient
โ€ข Aokiji maybe sometimes took order , sometimes not
โ€ข Akainu and Fujitora i bet don't give much shits about Celestial Dragons

maybe dumbass like St. Charloss don't have respect , but more sensible ones like Roswald and Mjosgard do

and Gorosei who're the most intelligent Celestial Dragons most likely have respect to some extent , infact the Gorbachev one deemed Aokiji being with Teach as a problem , and he said Ao has considerable power

Considering Garp avoided the position for this exact reason, im going to assume yes
this is unfortunately the answer.
Garp wanted to avoid to be directly under the CDs thumb.

now. coincidentially every Admiral or Fleet Admiral (Kong is an Ape or something, I bet) has a DF while Garp is the only one who does not.

CD have leverage over the Admirals of some sort.

Yeah, they do obey Celestial Dragons
Though, depending on the admiral character and attitude, and the events, they might just not care for them at one point

For example I can see Fujitora too much idealistic to actually STILL defend a stupid celestial dragon from dying

While I can see Akainu if one of celestial dragon is getting in his way of justice, getting melted and burned lol

I can see Kizaru laughing on the sideline trolling

So character and personality can define their next move and actions

No.

The Admirals are the mightiest force of the WG

The WG is ran by the Gorosei

The Gorosei isn't stupid enough to let lower,dumber CDs order around their greatest military force for no purpose or reason.

Admirals have to defend CDs but no random CD can come around and make them their thing, be real guys.