Status
Not open for further replies.
The possible explanation of Sanji panel

1. Oda just using his gag over and over again about Sanji seeing a beautiful woman.
2. Black Maria somehow someway resemble Sora.
But this mean Sanji already at 3rd floor which is might already one floor above Queen.
3. The song is similar when Sora sing a song for Sanji back then when he was a kid.
pls be the last pls be the last

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
It is kinda strange though right?
Luffy do it better against Pageone and Ulti rather against Yamato. In that case Base Yamato was clear G3lvl+ and even had use her father attack, she is kinda op already in Base form. Now a simple question,how strong are the Flyers in compare to Luffy? G2/G3lvl or even above? Because Yamato was already in base stronger(it seems) then current G2/G3 Luffy. Not to forget that she has a similar op durability as her father,probably not as strong but she had a light version.

So a character who already have G3 lvl+ Ap
And a insane durability, she should stand already above any veteran right?

Add now the mystic Dragon power with the get, with should make her even far stronger?
I think alone by these informations I would place Yamato at commander lvl, she almost have everything to play with big dogs.
If I recall, it was King who called the Toppi Roppo and everything involving them washis idea.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Now a simple question,how strong are the Flyers in compare to Luffy? G2/G3lvl or even above?
I have Page1 as tied for the weakest and him being >suitless Sanji. So I think they run the gambit from around G2/G3 Luffy to Law level with Drake and potentially Who’s Who.
So a character who already have G3 lvl+ Ap
And a insane durability, she should stand already above any veteran right?
Yeah. The Tobi Rōppo in general are above the Vet level so Yamato should be a comfortably Law tier character or potentially base Doffy level character without her fruit.
Add now the mystic Dragon power with the get, with should make her even far stronger?
100% puts her above Cracker/Jack and might arguably put her on King/Marco level

And who will fight the F6?
Hyogoro already hinted the 4 Yakuzas boss would fight F6, so most likely Ulti and PageOne (Even gramps Hyogoro still have barrier ryou and move very fast, the others are still in a good age)
Franky will most likely fight againt Sasaki
And Who's Who will fight some Kidd Pirates, Sanji(nearly impossible) or for the worst case Brook(I doubt it)
For Black Maria, I dont know(Maybe Robin)

The the weaker trio will definitely not face F6

I agree. Yeah, Yamato if stronger than king how come didn’t take matter in his own hands? Why would you send flying six go after her himself let alone the commanders.
I don't know whether King <=> Yamato but using this kind of logic in favor of King is moot point, for example Jack went to rescue Doflamingo who was guarded by admiral/previous fleet admiral and some other top fighters

it was easy actually, just click on your profil and just check your posts. 90% of your posts are about zoro so actually took me 1m02 lol!
But it's funny to see you laughing because of that and crying for this just because you don't like. Insulting oda because ??? ah yes he didn't change how to handle his characters personalities lol!
Personalities or Not that doesnt matter , But its the same Trope he uses Every arc And It is Annoying , Regarding My Posts Being about Zoro ? Lol Wtf , Maybe Last week I Commented More on Z and S or Any Kind of Posts Having Those two , But It doesnt Mean That My Posts are all about Zoro , Not a Good way To Mask That Insecurity Lol , To begin with even having That Lil. spec of Urge To Click The Profile and Use that Screenshot Lmao :steef:

Hyogoro already hinted the 4 Yakuzas boss would fight F6, so most likely Ulti and PageOne (Even gramps Hyogoro still have barrier ryou and move very fast, the others are still in a good age)
Franky will most likely fight againt Sasaki
And Who's Who will fight some Kidd Pirates, Sanji(nearly impossible) or for the worst case Brook(I doubt it)
For Black Maria, I dont know(Maybe Robin)

The the weaker trio will definitely not face F6
So Oda gave the F5 so much spotlight so that they can be taken out by Chou, Yatappe, Omasa, and Tsunagoro? C’mon, these guys are as irrelevant as it gets. 99.9% of fans can’t even remember these guys names without looking it up. Also, the numbers don’t even add up since there’s only 4 of them

Status
Not open for further replies.