Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato Dragon fruit is hype. Sanji meeting Black Maria in a room full of prostitutes will be comedy gold.

But this is my favorite part

Law started the snowball that's been rolling downhill to Joy Boy's "return" 300 chapters ago. Let's give the man his damn respect :lawbepo:

Once SAD was broken, Corazon's will wanting the D clan to raise another storm was in full gear.

Not sure he knows what Luffy/Joy Boy represents when it comes to the Will of D and One Piece, but he's about to find out when Robin deciphers the Poneglyphs.

I hope this side mission doesn't prevent him from facing Kaido with Luffy.

And no he won't betray Luffy.
:cheers:

Personally admirals = yonko. Only sakazuki has the ability to be slightly stronger than Admirals. Yonko just have more hype atm
And better feats
He could defeat anyone by EoS and he is usually above everyone he faces. Zoros the kinda guy that uses old moves until they prove ineffective then whips out the big dick energy attacks to fold em
And then you wake up and see how he can’t beat a gifter

Lion of Olympus

The Prince of Power
I

Do not compare Zoro to the trash Sasuke please!
Zoro is not an EMO spoiled brat always bitching and complaining when others had it more rough than him!
Ugh Sasuke. I forgot how much I used to hate him lol. The dude absolutely could not make up his mind. One second he wants to destroy the leaf, one speech later he wants to protect it. Like just choose a motivation already lol

Status
Not open for further replies.