Status
Not open for further replies.
check their hilt, his swords have different hilt type... and last chapter he used 720 Pound Phoenix which is 2 sword style (360+360 pound)
I'm asking about the tiny panel of the sword getting blocked, there is only one sword there. Which one is it? How can we tell that that specifically is Enma and not Sandai. I am not talking about the 720-pound phoenix attack.

I'm asking about the tiny panel of the sword getting blocked, there is only one sword there. Which one is it? How can we tell that that specifically is Enma and not Sandai. I am not talking about the 720-pound phoenix attack.
He is using enma with his right hand and you can tell that sword strike is from his right hand not his left
Post automatically merged:

OR that boy Franky finally showing his potential.

True, but it's pretty clear Zoro and Sanji are well above Franky no matter how you put it

I mean you're right, I'm just being a franky fanboy. I reckon there's a good gap between Beckman & Lucky Roux himself, since the former is comparable to a Yonko.

Raid Suit Sanji should probably be above all the Flying 6 except Drake. Same for Zoro (not sure whether I'd put him above Drake atm, could be though).
Franky is a goat, is as strong as a Pacifista maybe more and deserves a 300-500M bounty no cap

Sanji moved so fast that Oven couldn't see him and Broke his collar without even using DJ, unless you think Oven is fodder to The Flying Six it was clear That Sanji was above most of them besides Drake
We dont know how strong rest of Tobi Roppo are, the rest of your statement is just assumption and speculation. Also to be fair Sanji didn't defeat Oven either. A clash vs an all out fight are two totally different things

Again my statement is based on the assumption Franky's 1v1 will be vs Sasaki.
Post automatically merged:

I dont think Oda will pull kalifa 2.0 on Sanji with BlackMaria
Thats so predictable
:few:
That would be pretty lame

I mean you're right, I'm just being a franky fanboy. I reckon there's a good gap between Beckman & Lucky Roux himself, since the former is comparable to a Yonko.

Raid Suit Sanji should probably be above all the Flying 6 except Drake. Same for Zoro (not sure whether I'd put him above Drake atm, could be though).
I want to see the IRON PIRATE and FRANKY go all the fuck out, he deserves it and he's SUPEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR

I dont think Oda will pull kalifa 2.0 on Sanji with BlackMaria
Thats so predictable
:few:
We predicted 90% of the shit Oda has done so far
- Sanji saving Momo
- Marco coming to Wano
- Kanjuro traitor
- Winbei coming to Wano
- ZKK
- Law doing will of D Poneglyph shit
- Komurasaki is Odens daughter
- Momo doing some epic speechc