Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Rebecca was useless for 100 chapters. Yamato has barely been in 10.

Nice avy
Shine.

I don't care about the amount of chapter Yamato has been in.

All she does is suck off Oden's agenda and blab typical shit oh I will say you oh blah blah.

She's bland.

altohugh Rebecca might really be meh addition she has more depth to her character than Yamato.

Yamato = daddy beat me for dressing like some samurai
Rebecca definitely had more depth...but she was the main character of the arc plot. And had a lot more screen time. Also, I don't expect oda to go in-depth for any of the new characters, even pudding was wasted potential.

Seth

โ€Ž
Rebecca definitely had more depth...but she was the main character of the arc plot. And had a lot more screen time. Also, I don't expect oda to go in-depth for any of the new characters, even pudding was wasted potential.
Trashmato was introduced 80 chapters deep. This is the most forced princess with daddy issues character I ever saw.

Rebecca was useless for 100 chapters. Yamato has barely been in 10.

Nice avy
The only thing she did was dodge and outmaneuver enemies cry a lot. The only saving grace was her backstory with her father. She was completely useless through 100 chapters we have with her. You have robin who protect her from diamantรฉ, sabo who ate aceโ€™s devil fruit that she wanted, her father was one who defeat diamantรฉ, and donflamingo was controlling her. Luffy had intervene from her attack aunt by donflamingo.

Seth

โ€Ž
Thats why that is not the point of her character. And you know that too.
There is no "point" of Yamato's character. She's forced V2 Carrot for the sake of Kaido having an offspring.

Nothing more.

You are not going to be the next Straw Hat just because you fucking interacted with Luffy and tell Momo OMG I CAN DIE FOR YOU.

Wake up already.

Seth

โ€Ž
It's hilarious how someone thinks she did something that would guarantee her a place on the Sunny.

Fuck off. Everyone knows she did shit and people push her for no reason. It's like no one in this manga had sad childhood and said that can die for someone. Stop thinking with your dick.

Not Carrot nor Yamato will join the crew.

We don't need useless characters.

Seth

โ€Ž
See this is all you can say because you don't have shit to prove that she's going to join Straw Hats.

All she did was talk to Luffy and save that bitch Momo.

There is Yamato's character arc. Even Rebecca was more in-depth.

Come back once she does something significant because her importance post Wano is as realistic as Kidd being stronger than Luffy.

Seth

โ€Ž

Trying to convince you is like not worth it when you can't understand what's being told.
That's your safe line now?

No wonder since you can't prove me wrong. You always ran away with similar lines since you can't prove anything.

Yamato's importance ends once the alliance wins the War. Straw Hats leave and cya Yamato.

Vivi coming back to the crew is more possible than Yamato joining.

Status
Not open for further replies.