Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This chapter made me feel even more that Yamato will stay with Momo. Yamato swore to die for Momo and said in this chapter that he is the one who will guide the world to its dawn. You can see how important Momo is to Yamato.

PS:
And no, I didn't mean that Momo is the dawn of the world since it's luffy.
Exactly. It's the same vibe as Jinbe telling Luffy, "You must live!" except for Momo this time.

Exactly. It's the same vibe as Jinbe telling Luffy, "You must live!" except for Momo this time.

Jinbe didn’t grow up in abused isolation for 20+ years of her life and become desperate to cling onto even the smallest ray of hope. Even if Oden made that big of an impression on her despite not beating Kaido, then it remains to be seen what impression Luffy will make on her once he gets farther in defeating him.

Yamato and otama interaction with SHs really gives nakama vibes, doesn't it?

The fact that yamato mention the dawn and give more concern to it than carrot is really surprising

But I also agree with this
This chapter made me feel even more that Yamato will stay with Momo. Yamato swore to die for Momo and said in this chapter that he is the one who will guide the world to its dawn. You can see how important Momo is to Yamato.
That is something that should be resolved if yamato would become nakama. Either yamato and momo join the crew or momo says to yamato he doesnt need her protection anymore

But yamato staying to protect momo is not that bad too, knowing orochi did tell cp0 that he was not afraid because there is kaido in his side if marine and celestial dragon want to topple wano country. Imagine if kaido is no longer in wano

We actually don't know if Oden wrote anything serious in the journal outside of the big moments we got in the flashback. They talk about the dawn there already. Like we already know about this, so there's no harm in Yamato knowing that much
You don't think knowing explicit details about the dawn could affect the endgame?

i mean you can say Nekomamushi and Inuarashi know something about the dawn but then again, they arent joining the crew are they?

PS:
And no, I didn't mean that Momo is the dawn of the world since it's luffy.
I felt the other way around... At the same chapter, we saw Robin's interest with the meaning of D... Robin's talking to someone way more interested than Luffy... Does that mean that Robin will stay with Law?

Also, the Franky and Yamato convo... Not because they interacted (interaction outside Luffy means nothing) but how Yamato emphasized to Franky that it's Luffy who commanded her to protect Momo and Shinobu, how she trusted Franky to Sasaki...

The Yamato and Momo plot is merely for Yamato to pass on "her Bible" to Momo...

If Yamato has the mythical DF of Byakko then she stays on Wano as the new protector of Wano ,replacing Kaidou who is the Azure Dragon. Byakko is the guardian of the West while Azure Dragon is the one of the east.

It somewhat signifies the change that will occur in Wano after opening of the borders and the shift to the new era.

If Yamato has the mythical DF of Byakko then she stays on Wano as the new protector of Wano ,replacing Kaidou who is the Azure Dragon. Byakko is the guardian of the West while Azure Dragon is the one of the east.

It somewhat signifies the change that will occur in Wano after opening of the borders and the shift to the new era.
Very interesting observation. That would basically seal the deal if confirmed.

I remember there being a huge fuss over why Kaido's dragon form was blue considering how unfitting the colour scheme was for his character. With this added context to what we already know in the story, it's confirmed that's what Oda was going for.

I can very easily see Yamao's zoan being a white tiger based on her colour scheme:

We saw her fangs and she was growling this chapter too. When you take into consideration her role guarding Momo and her strength and sense of duty then it simply fits too well.

I already saw Yamao playing that role anyways, but with this insight it's now even more likely.

You don't think knowing explicit details about the dawn could affect the endgame?

i mean you can say Nekomamushi and Inuarashi know something about the dawn but then again, they arent joining the crew are they?
No because it was never explicitly specified who that is or what the dawn even is. Yamato is likely just guessing its Momo, because Pedro believes its Luffy, so she probably hasn't even made the connection yet.
Post automatically merged:

EOS potentiel Nakamas

Just saying it makes a lot of sense this way and this is my prediction
Way too much

Yamato protecting Momo for Luffy is giving me similar vibes to Luffy entrusting Robin to Franky in Enies Lobby. Plus the fact that she's researched the crew to the point that she immediately recognizes Franky, who is not well known and has only been recognized by Bartolomeo so far, and recites his epithet and bounty, shows that she's serious about joining Luffy.
Same feeling

Status
Not open for further replies.