Who will be the next Strawhat

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redundant. Hes a doctor, so is Chopper
I know, but he wont be there to become the doctor. I mean, he just want to know the real fate of D's. And had been sensing it since the Cora flashback that he will eventually seek for its meaning. And he cant do that away from SH and Robin specifically.

Robin mentioned Luffy doesnt really care about it. Unless the red ponegligf that he'll find will give the answer he wants then probably it has zero chance of happeninh

I know, but he wont be there to become the doctor. I mean, he just want to know the real fate of D's. And had been sensing it since the Cora flashback that he will eventually seek for its meaning. And he cant do that away from SH and Robin specifically.

Robin mentioned Luffy doesnt really care about it. Unless the red ponegligf that he'll find will give the answer he wants then probably it has zero chance of happeninh
Hes probably going to just stay a permanent ally. He has an entire crew, he wouldn't abandon them

Yes a side character introduced 80 chapters into her own arc will be the next strawhat:seriously:
Hahaha been reading that argument here quite a lot of times already. But still that doesnt make any relevance whether shell join or not hehe
Post automatically merged:

Hes probably going to just stay a permanent ally. He has an entire crew, he wouldn't abandon them
Yeah probably,

they need to join now so they wont be like Brook at the end of paradise , just journey mens with no real relation to the crew

story about to end so we need the crew to be full very soon so we get to spend some time with them
Yeah but Oda does not give the 10 members of the SHs enough screentime at the moment how should he do it with 13 (+1, or +2 if you add the sunny)

And who will be Shogun in Wano?

I think in Wano we will get maximum one new member

Yamato is likely just guessing its Momo,
She says "it's none other than you"

And remember that pedro first of all DID NOT JOIN And secondly did not have a book of secrets explicitly about this.

Do you remember what Kaido said when Orochi told him he had a spy in the Akazaya samurai? Kaido said "So oden really didn't tell them anything"

Meaning Oden never told nekomamushi and inuarashi anything useful. Meaning pedro didn't know anything useful

So then that brings up the question, WHAT'S THE POINT OF THE JOURNAL?

You want Yamato to know as much as Nekomamushi and Inuarashi and no more yet Kaido seems to believe they know nothing useful. So you want Yamato to know nothing useful. So that means you want the Journal to have nothing useful.

Get it? For Yamato to not know more than Nekomamushi and Co. it means the journal is as useful as just asking nekomamushi and Co. the questions. And we know they don't actually have any useful answers so the journal is basically useless.

You want Yamato to join so much that you want the journal to be effectively useless as a sacrifice for it

What leads you to think that the content of the logbook must be about the One Piece necessarily? It can be Oden's ideas, his achievements, Wano's history, prophecies, the sentimental moments he shared with his family and crew, location of the next poneglyph, etc. Thats is for i say is more headcannon than solids arguments, the content can even be an Oda meme.

--------
Btw, in the first chapter of Yamato introduction, she wants to defeat Kaido and open Wano Borders, because the scabbards are dead.

And in the next chap. She explicitly wants Luffy to take her on his ship

That doenst make sense if she wants to stay in Wano post Kaido defeat. Literally is a foreshadowing of Yamato dream = / = Open borders of Wano.

Interesting Find about Luffy's last Crewmate

One common theme among the Great Pirates is they invite the right hand man of their rival crew. And interestingly this happens after their crew is complete.
We have seen three such attempts in One Piece.

First, When Shanks visits Whitebeard, he invited Marco, Whitebeard's Right hand

Second, when Big Mom meets Kaido, She invited King.

These two attempts were unsuccessful, but the third attempt was successful. Roger Successfully Scouted Oden, the right hand man of Whitebeard at that time, when they met.

This shows things
1. Pirate King charisma is greater than that of Yonko, so much that they can scout Rival Pirate Crew's right hand
2. Since Luffy parallels Roger in charisma a, Last nakama of Luffy is the one that Luffy scouts from his rival crew.
3. This happens after Luffy's crew is complete and he becomes a Great Pirate.

Do, who do you think is the person that Luffy scouts into his crew? Coincidentally, "Scout" is a vacant position in the Straw hat crew.

they need to join now so they wont be like Brook at the end of paradise , just journey mens with no real relation to the crew

story about to end so we need the crew to be full very soon so we get to spend some time with them
For that to happen, Franky may want to build a bigger ship.

I’ve always been on board with that since the severe damage the Sunny received in Whole Cake and Wano.

then that brings up the question, WHAT'S THE POINT OF THE JOURNAL?
If you read tokis priphecy its about dawn but it is refering to wano, so open9ng wano borders is like dawn to the people of wano or the even could be the dawn to the whole world . I am guessing odens journal has info about importance of opening the borders. I don't expect it to have all the secrets otherwise yamatoz role would have been much more important since she has answers and a potential target for everyone. Also oda would have to hide that info from everyone without any good reason. Momo can be important with regards to opening the borders, it may not be just about declaring that wano can trade with others now since that can be done by anyone else. Other than that we have zunishas involvement in opening of borders but his story predates even void century so can't say. Other than these two momo is not special the two being having authority over zunisha and ruler of wano and additionally having something to open borders.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Page One and Ulti would be a fine addition to the fleet but I doubt Luffy would accept someone like them I mean after what they did to Nami and Usopp unless he grew up and he's finally ready to make a smart decision and make his presence felt over the new world with strong people around him besides his main crew.

Their addition to the fleet doesn't need much more explanation they will just simp for him as they did for Kaido and that's it.

I mean respect his power and dream to become PK.

Page One and Ulti would be a fine addition to the fleet but I doubt Luffy would accept someone like them I mean after what they did to Nami and Usopp unless he grew up and he's finally ready to make a smart decision and make his presence felt over the new world with strong people around him besides his main crew.

Their addition to the fleet doesn't need much more explanation they will just simp for him as they did for Kaido and that's it.

I mean respect his power and dream to become PK.
This isn't related to your post, but I have to ask. Why is your pfp Yamato in lingerie considering you hate her so much? Did you lose a bet or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.