Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like robin didn't trust him entirely, I feel as tho she used him. Yes he could be useful but he can't translate nor does having that one guarantee that he will earn himself the next, finding one and knowing the knowledge scribed on one is a very different thing.

It does annoy me there is such a large gap but the proof of that gaps extent is ready provided in the manga and @Albino 👑 is completely disregarding it to slander zoro and sanji, that's not on. Zoro and Sanji are leagues above the weak trio even combined. Anyone who doesn't see that does not deserve to have a place in any one piece forum tbh
Yes, that's what I remembered when they formed the alliance... Robin is one of those who forcefully accepted it due to her captain's decision... That's why I'm surprised why would she trust Law to find that for them? Is Robin using Law because she knows that Law is using them for the poneglyph reading and whatnot (like how it was in PH-Dressrosa)...

I still can't believe that, without sarcasm, an avid reader won't notice that disastruous power gap since it's one of the most noticeable flaws in the series...

Yeah, I'm starting to think oda has been setting up the matchups the past few chapters:

- Ulti v. Usopp/Nami

- Sasaki v. Franky

- Perospero v. Carrot/Wanda

Are the ones we seemingly have so far. Queen/Sanji is another potential and I still think Page 1 is going to Chopper. I know Nami/Usopp escaped, but I feel now there is unfinished business because Ulti is likely fixated/pissed at them both specifically.

Status
Not open for further replies.