Status
Not open for further replies.
4 chapters left, is it gonna be a Wano chapter, or not? Personally, I think chapter 999 will end the 3rd Act and Chapter 1000 will be an outside chapter. OR we learn about the Will of D through the poneglyph and it maybe begins a flashback from like 800 years ago which I'm not really expecting but will be kinda cool. The battle with Kaido will get a bit side-lined though. Let's see.

Yes, that's what I remembered when they formed the alliance... Robin is one of those who forcefully accepted it due to her captain's decision... That's why I'm surprised why would she trust Law to find that for them? Is Robin using Law because she knows that Law is using them for the poneglyph reading and whatnot (like how it was in PH-Dressrosa)...

I still can't believe that, without sarcasm, an avid reader won't notice that disastruous power gap since it's one of the most noticeable flaws in the series...
I'm really hoping oda somehow states or implies that robin has used law to bring about victory for her captain. Even if he doesn't turn on them, I want robin to show forward thinking to just plan for laws betrayal even though everyone else was pretty trusting/trusted quickly.

People aren't exactly the most intelligent when it comes to reading and comprehending what is actually put in front of them over 900+ chapters, but that's none of my business

Status
Not open for further replies.